ThunderCats (1985 TV Series)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Jaga: [to Lion-O in his spirit form] Call to it, Lion-O! Call, and it will obey!
- Ro-Bear Bill:
- Ro-Bear Bill:Berbils. Ro-Bear Berbils. Berbils from the planet Ro-Bear. Been here for Berbil years.
- Ro-Bear Bill:You fell into one of our traps?
- Ro-Bear Bill:Because we would not want to hurt anyone.
- Ro-Bear Bill:Berbil fruit. Meat fruit, bread fruit, veggie fruit of all kinds, and candy fruit.
- Ro-Bear Bill:Oh, no; they don't do that for themselves. Trolligs don't eat Berbil fruit. They can't eat anything but the leaves of the Trollberry bushes. The mountaintops are covered with the Trollberry bushes, but the Giantorrs who live there won't let the Trolligs eat them, unless they bring them Ro-Bear Berbil fruit. And now, the Trolligs must return empty-handed. Oh, the Giantorrs will be furious!
- Ro-Bear Bill:We are here to welcome you, ThunderCats. We are happy to have you as neighbors.
- Ro-Bear Bill:You said we were friends. Friends help each other.
- Ro-Bear Bill:A Toast! To the Cats' Lair!
The Slaves of Castle Plun-Darr [1.4]
- Tygra: Rules are meaningful only if people agree to follow them. Otherwise, they're just words.
- Cheetara: Lion-O, pride can be a good thing, but carried too far is foolishness!
- Snarf: Nobody bothered to mention that he was just following old Snarf's example. Oh, no.
- Slythe: That devil Panthro is more than I bargained for. Since I cannot defeat him physically, I must rely on my reptilian cunning.
- Slythe: Have the Brute-Men erect a barricade fast!
- Monkian: Had enough, Thunderkids? I only wish you were the full-sized ones.
- Jackalman: The Brute-Men haven't dug the phosphile moat yet. The lazy blobs! We're still vulernable until it's completed!