Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article about a person or group of people is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- With globalization mounting, the rules teaching us to live globally other than nationally are increasingly becoming meaningful.
- The higher the intellectual potential of people, the broader their tendency to self-organization, the more of its functions will be delegated by the government to other communities. Quite true is also the argument that the more responsibility and competence the government delegates to the society, the more is realized its ability to self-organization.
- As a result of transformation of power, functions of enforcement will slowly turn into new, networked systems of governance in the following directions: upward to the global level; downward to the communal level; and frontward to the professional level.
- We live in a quickly changing world, therefore we must foretell developments, and reforms should respond to these changes.
- Corruption is the most dangerous public disease haunting the humanity, which diagnoses the public state of heath. The deeper is the corruption and corruption activities the sicker is the society and it needs a treatment.
- I am convinced that sooner or later the Armenian-Turkish relations will be normalized since closed borders between States is a non-sense in the 21st century, and rulers can find themselves in an unenviable position if they fail to keep up with the global developments. Political authorities should lead the way and not lag behind.
- In paying homage to the martyrs of Metz Yeghern, we understand that we must take steps forward, come together for the sake of our national dreams and goals. We must build a powerful and democratic State by doing everything possible for the future day of our country and people.
- We cannot develop unless we enjoy both internal and external freedom: even the freedom of thinking about freedom.