Jump to navigation Jump to search
Full Name (April 21, 1959 –) is an American artist.
- I really tried very hard to not repeat color schemes, every one of the Goosebumps covers had its own set of colors. Different variations. I’m using the same six ingredients, but I’m mixing them up in a different way and hopefully it tastes different when you get it.
- I put in hours and hours, and weeks, to create something that people are going to react to in three seconds, and they’re either going to like it, or they’re not going to like it, they won’t warm up to it, they won’t do anything, they’re going to have an immediate visceral response.
- Goosebumps' covers owe their weirdness to one hardworking artist (August 29, 2017)
- I am best known for painting scary pictures, but I’m not into scary that much, yeah, that’s completely ironic.
- People know my work, they know specifics about it, a lot of them know the history about it, as an artist that’s the coolest thing ever.
- Goosebumps illustrator on 25 years of scaring children (October 30, 2017)
- I’ll do good work, and I’ll get it done on time. Getting work done on time in the book business is as important as doing good art.
- AN INTERVIEW WITH TIM JACOBUS (October 14, 2018)