Time Squad is a TV series that ran on Cartoon Network from 2001-2003. The show featured the intellectual orphan named Otto, the flamboyant ex-diplomat robot Larry 3000, and the brutish time officer Buck Tuddrussel. Together, the trio would go back in time to fix history when the people of that time made a choice to go through a different path in life.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Napoleon the Conquered [1.2]
- Larry 3000: Think of time as a section of rope. As Earth moves forward through time, more rope is formed. Recently it was discovered that as time grew older, it began to decay, or “unravel,” as it were, and this disintegration of the past begins to create disastrous results in our future. Let’s say that because of this instability in the past, the dodo bird never becomes extinct, and because of this, a young Henry Ford is attacked by one of these filthy creatures. He is so traumatized by the experience that he never invents the auto assembly line, or the Model T. Without this primitive automobile as a jumping-off point, we in the future are suddenly without our fancy solar-powered hover cars. That’s why we have to constantly repair the past and keep our future strong.
Planet of the Flies [1.14]
- Tuddrussel: This is a mad house!... A MAD HOUSE!!!
- Larry: Ya' finished?
- Tuddrussel: Pretty much...
Floundering Fathers [2.17]
- Buck Tuddrussel: Well, mission accomplished. It took some doing, but we talked Karl Marx out of building the world's largest igloo and back to writing the Communist Manifesto.
- The Larry 3000: Yes, once you kicked him in the belly.
- Buck Tuddrussel: Hey, if you're gonna make an omelet, you gotta break a few eggs.
Forget The Alamo [2.19]
- Otto: Let me hear that Time Squad motto.
- Tuddrussel: Ensuring the pat to protect our farmers.
- Otto: Close enough.