To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar
To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar is a 1995 film, starring Wesley Snipes, Patrick Swayze, and John Leguizamo. Other co-stars include Stockard Channing and Blythe Danner.
- The seats are like butter!
- We were so poor my parents married for the rice.
- I'm a princess! P to the R to the IN to the cess!
- Cause you're as big as a float.
- When Noxeema asks 'Why do I feel like I'm in the Tournament of Roses Parade?'
- I didn’t ask to come on this trip, did I? No, I don't think so! Did I ask for you to be making me over, jump through all kinds of hoops like some kind of circus poodle? No, I don't think so! And do I want to go to jail because of some cop killer? No, I don't think so! So as soon as we get to the next town, I'm jumping on the first man and I'm riding him all the way to New York City and away from you two puckered up stuck up putas because this trip sucks! It sucks!
- Vida, you know, you're not a queen because you rule people, or you sit on a throne, baby. You're a queen because you couldn't cut it as a man so you had to put on a dress, that's why.
- I love rough necks; tell me, if I was your bread would you be my butter?
- Uptight cellulite dinosaur fossil face white honky cracker witch!
- Lord grant me the serenity to accept that I'm just a boy in a dress and the courage to change with the fashions and the wisdom to know the difference.
- I'm the Latina Marilyn Monroe. I've got more legs than a bucket of chicken!
- Get in the car, perras, I got us a ride...
- Little Latin boy in drag, why are you crying?
- ...like the Miami Sound Machine just exploded all over you.
- when asked 'How do I look?' by Chi-Chi.
- I ain't drivin' you no more, Miss Daisy!
- Why do I feel like I'm in the Tournament of Roses Parade?
- Your mother.
- Look, that child is Latin. You don't want to be gettin' mixed up in all that Latin mess. She might turn out to be a sandinista or something.
- I decline! (As others say "I declare!")
- I do not do the bus. You obviously have me mistaken for Miss Rosa Parks.
- Look at her, runnin' like she runnin' across the border.
- Oh no girlfriend, did you just do a U-ie?
- When a straight man puts on a dress and gets his sexual kicks, he is a transvestite. When a man is a woman trapped in a man's body and has a little operation, he is a transsexual. When a gay man has WAY too much fashion sense for one gender, he is a drag queen. And when a tired little Latin boy puts on a dress, he is simply a boy in a dress!
- Check yourself, Loretta, before you wreck yourself!
- If you want to let them know that there is steak for dinner, you got to let them hear it sizzle!
- There will be a barbecue at Twelve Oaks tonight...
- when passing by a large Old Southern plantation style mansion.
- Noxeema Jackson.....Jesse's daughter.
- Internal combustion, the ultimate accessory.
- What in gay hell?
- We are three young career girls...
- Now she's going to get herself kidnapped by some mountain man and we will have to go rescue her!
- Operation Decorator Storm...
- That's possibly-dead Sheriff Dullard!
- (In male voice) Get your hand off my DICK, Barney!
- I want you to believe in yourself, imagine good things, and moisturize.
- Oh look, it's a little Latin boy in drag, the little Latin boy in drag is crying! Noxy, ask the little Latin boy in drag why he is crying.
- What fresh hell is this?
- Patrick Swayze - Vida Boheme
- Wesley Snipes - Noxeema Jackson
- John Leguizamo - Chi-Chi Rodriguez
- Stockard Channing - Carol Ann
- Blythe Danner - Beatrice
- RuPaul - Rachel Tensions
- Michael Vartan - Tommy
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|