Jump to navigation Jump to search
Toluwalope Akinyemi, also referred to as Poetolu is a Nigerian writer, poet and creative director.Tolu Akinyemi was born in Akure, Ondo State, Nigeria.
- “Your Father Walks Like a Crab”
-  Tolu Akinyemi speaking in an interview about his book.
- "Find Someone To Grow Old With, And You’ll Never Grow Old. Find A Cause To Live For, And You’ll Never Die"
-  Tolu Akinyemi talks about life.
- "The beauty of poetry shouldn’t be in how well the poet hides meaning between the lines. It should be in how easily he makes his readers discover them. A poem does not have to be difficult to be profound; ‘simple’ and ‘profound’ are not mutually exclusive."
-  Tolu Akinyemi writes about his writing philosophy.