Tom and Jerry
Tom and Jerry
- Jerry: Hey! You wanna get back in the house, don't you?
- Tom: Yeah.
- Jerry: ' Okay then, I'll.... [whispers again]
- Tom: Uh-huh?
- Jerry: And you.... [whispers again]
- Tom: Oh...
- Jerry: If that would load both..... [whispers again]
- Tom: That's a Lulu!
Tom: [last lines] Tom: [speaking like French actor Charles Boyer] Ah, I love you! Ah, you set my soul on fire. It is not just a little spark. It is a flame, a big, roaring flame! Ah, I can feel it now. Tom: [Tom then realizes he is holding Killer, the bulldog, not his cat girlfriend]
- Jerry: [after kicking Tom into a pie] Why that dirty, double crossing, good for nothing, two timing....
- Tom: Gee. I'm throwing away a million dollars. BUT I'M HAPPY! [goes back to attacking Jerry]
- Tom: [drunk] One, for the money. [hiccups] Two, for the show. [hiccups] Three to get ready. [hiccups] And four to go!
- Tom: Don't you believe it!
- Tom: No!!!
- Tom: (laughs evilly) In me power! (Resumes laughing evilly)
- Ah! My mommy! My nice mommy. [Jerry gets his attention to the mother duck] THAT'S NOT MY MOMMY! [smashes the book and runs away, then Jerry comes out with a flat body]
- On March 25, 1986, Ted Turner and his Turner Broadcasting System purchased MGM/UA from Kirk Kerkorian for $600 million, and renamed it MGM Entertainment Company, Inc. However, due to concerns in the financial community over the debt-load of his companies, on August 26, 1986, he was forced to sell MGM/UA back to Kerkorian for approximately $300 million. However, Turner kept MGM's film, television and cartoon library as well as a proportion of United Artists library, forming Turner Entertainment Company, Inc. The library also included the pre-1950 Warner Bros. titles, the Fleischer Studios/Famous Studios Popeye cartoons originally released by Paramount Pictures, the US/Canadian/Latin American/Australian distribution rights to the RKO Radio Pictures library, and Gilligan's Island and its animated spin-offs. In December 1987, Turner acquired the worldwide rights through license, to 800 RKO films from its then-parent company Wesray Capital.
- Land sakes!
- Thomas! Why you double crossing no good cheat! GET OUT!
- Land sakes! What's goin' on in here? Why you overstuffed Peckinese hound you! What you doing in here wreckin' up the house!? Get outta' here you pug nosed old messin' good for nothing! You know darn well you're ain't allowed in this house here, no how!
- Well slap my face if this ain't a mess!
- I'll mop this floor with his ornery hide.
- Thomas, if you are a mouse catcher, I'm Lana Turner, which I'm not.
- [to Tyke] That's my boy.
- [to Tom] Hey, you! That's my boy you got in your hand. Listen, pussycat! If I catch you bothering my boy, again, I'll tear you apart! Now, beat it!
- [to Tom] Hey, you! What are you doing with my bone? Yeah, you! Listen, pussycat! If I catch you takin' my bone again, wallops Tom on the head] there's gonna be trouble! Understand?!
- [to Jerry] Babytalk! Ain't he cute? Just whistle!
- [to Jerry] How am I doing pal?
- [to Tom] Listen, pussycat, if anything happens to me pal, I'll poke you in the puss! I'll pulverize you! I'll pound you to pieces! That's what I'll do, pound you to pieces! Like this! [flattens Tom]
- [to Tom] Listen, pussycat, i'm trying to take a nap, a little beauty rest, see? And you're driving me nuts! I'm a nervous wreck, look. "[pulls tounge out and mimics the noise]" Please, chum, take it easy, lay off with the noise, huh? 'Cause if I hear one more sound, i'm gonna skin you alive, get it!? [Jerry Nods] Now scram!
- [to Tom] Do me a favor, will ya, bud? GET OUT OF MY SALAD!!!
- [giving Tom Instructions] Listen, pussy cat, my boy's learning to chase cats and I don't want him to have any trouble, understand? When he starts barking, you start climbing. Is that clear? [Jerry Nods] Okay, then, let's go.
- [to Tom] Where's my boy?! If he's under that barrel, i'll skin you alive!
- Spike: Cats can love dogs, can't they?
- [Tom nods yes]
- Spike: And mice can get along with cats, can't they?
- [Jerry shakes no, but then nods yes]
- Mammy Two Shoes: And this, Mister Thomas, is your last and final chance. Either you keep that mouse out of the icebox, or you goes out! Understand?! Remember, you is on guard.
- Spike: Speak to me, son. Say something. [Tyke barks] What's the idea messing up my boy? Go clean him up! [Tom cleans Tyke up] Now put him down! [Tom puts Tyke down] Listen, pussycat. He's clean now, and he better be clean while I get back. And if he ain't, I'll tear your limb from limb! Understand?!
- (Growls back at him)
Tom & Jerry Kids Flippin Fido Cast Away Tom My Baby Help Help Save My Baby Help Help
Mimics Tarzan Yelling
- "Chicago Tribune: Turner May Sell Equity In Company". Pqasb.pqarchiver.com. 1986-05-07. Retrieved on 2011-12-15.
- Gendel, Morgan (1986-06-07). "Turner Sells The Studio, Holds On To The Dream – Los Angeles Times". Articles.latimes.com. Retrieved on 2011-12-15.
- "Turner Plans New Channels." Associated Press (June 5, 1993).
- "Turner Buys Rights to 800 RKO Movies", Los Angeles Times (Reuters), December 10, 1987 (available online).