Tom and Jerry
(Redirected from Tom and Jerry (MGM))
Tom and Jerry
- Jerry: Hey! You wanna get back in the house, don't you?
- Tom: Yeah.
- Jerry: ' Okay then, I'll.... [whispers again]
- Tom: Uh-huh?
- Jerry: And you.... [whispers again]
- Tom: Oh...
- Jerry: If that would load both..... [whispers again]
- Tom: That's a Lulu!
- Tom: [last lines]
- Tom: [speaking like French actor Charles Boyer] Ah, I love you! Ah, you set my soul on fire. It is not just a little spark. It is a flame, a big, roaring flame! Ah, I can feel it now.
- Tom: [Tom then realizes he is holding Spike, the bulldog, not his cat girlfriend]
- Jerry: [after kicking Tom into a pie] Why that dirty, double crossing, good for nothing, two timing....
- Tom: Gee. I'm throwing away a million dollars. BUT I'M HAPPY!! [goes back to attacking Jerry]
- Tom: [drunk] One, for the money. [hiccups] Two, for the show. [hiccups] Three to get ready. [hiccups] And four to go!
- Tom: Don't you believe it!
- Tom: No!!!
- Tom: (laughs evilly) In me power! (Resumes laughing evilly)
- Tom: One Custard Pie!? Let me Have it. [Jerry throws the Pie into Tom's Face]
- Ah! My mommy! My nice mommy. [Jerry gets his attention to the mother duck] THAT'S NOT MY MOMMY! [smashes the book and runs away, then Jerry comes out with a flat body]
- Jasper? Jasper! Dat no good cat! Just a minute, you good-for-nothing cheap fur coat! Now would youse just look, just look at dat mess youse made! Now, understand this, Jasper, if youse break one more thing, youse is going out - O-W-T, out! That's clear, ain't it? One more breaking, and youse is going out. Now get owt of my sight before I gets mad!
- Jasper? Jasper! That no good cat! Just a minute, you good-for-nothing cheap fur coat! Now would you just look, just look at that mess you made! Now, understand this, Jasper, if you break one more thing, you are going out - O-U-T, out! That's clear, isn't it? One more breaking, and you're going out. Now get out of my sight before I get mad!
- Any more breakin' and dat cat's goin' outta here!
- One more breaking, and that cat is going out of here.
- Jasper? Jasper! Man, you is pract'ly out now!
- Jasper? Jasper! Man, you are practically out now!
- Hmm, hmm... And when I says "ouwt", Jasper, I means ouwt - O-U-W-T, ouwt!
- Hmm... And when I say "out", Jasper, I mean out - O-U-T, out!
- Tommy! Thomas! Hmm... if dat cat's in dat kitchen...
- Tommy! Thomas! Hmm... if that cat's been in that kitchen...
- Cat, if youse been in dat icebox, STAAAART PRAYIN'! Aaaaaowaao! Thomas! Thomas! Get in here big boy and get diss mouse!
- Thomas, if you've been in that icebox, START PRAYING! Aaaaaahhhhhh! Thomas! THOMAS! Get in here Thomas and GET THIS MOUSE!
- [surprised] Mans... this here's no place for a lady!
- [angry] Goodness, this is no place for a lady!
- Boy, you is a gentleman and a mouse catcher.
- Boy, you are a gentleman and a mouse catcher.
- That's right, Lightning, take good care of poor old Uncle Tom. Well, goodnight, Lightning, see you in the morning. Hehehe. Love that cat.
- That's right, Lightning, take good care of poor old Tom. Well, goodnight, Lightning, I'll see you in the morning. Hehehe. I love that cat.
- Thomas? Is dat you in the icebox? Thomas, has youse been in dat icebox? You has?! Then out youse go!
- Thomas? Is that you in the icebox? Thomas, have you've been in that icebox? You have? Then out you go!
- Were you sleeping? You hadn't better be.
- Were you sleeping? You'd better not be.
- Thomas! Oh, Thomas! Come in here and see what wees got. Ain't they cute, Tom? And you gets to take care of them. Now, you be good to them, and I'll run down to the store for some nice, fresh cream.
- Thomas? Oh, Thomas? Come in here and see what we got. Aren't they cute, Tom? And you get to take care of them. Now, you be good to them, and I'll run down to the store for some nice, fresh cream.
- Thomas! What's the matter with you picking on them poor little kittens?! If you don't take good care of them little angels while I's gone, I'll pulverize you to pieces! You hear me?!
- Thomas! What's the matter with you picking on the poor little kittens?! If you don't take good care of the little angels while I'm gone, I'll pulverize you to pieces! Do you hear me?!
- Well, gentlemen, I'm glad to see you is enjoying your siesta. [Tom and Butch nod] You is comfortable, ain't you? [Tom and Butch nod again] And is you both getting plenty of nice, fresh cream? [Tom and Butch nod again] Well, I'm glad youse is satisfied, 'cause I ain't! [Tom and Butch scream] There's a mouse in the house, and there's two cats. But there's only gonna be one cat in this house in the moment, and that's the cat that catches that mouse! Now get goin'!
- Well, gentlemen, I'm glad to see you are enjoying your siesta. [Tom and Butch nod] You are comfortable, aren't you? [Tom and Butch nod again] And are you both getting plenty of nice, fresh cream? [Tom and Butch nod again] Well, I'm glad you are satisfied, because I'm not! [Tom and Butch scream] There's a mouse in the house, and there's two cats. But there's only going to be one cat in this house in the moment, and that's the cat that catches that mouse! Now get going!
- [to Tyke] That's my boy.
- [to Tom] Hey, you! That's my boy you got in your hand. Listen, pussycat, If I catch you bothering my boy, again, I'll tear you apart! Now, beat it!
- [to Tom] Hey, you! What are you doing with my bone? [Tom points at himself] Yeah, you! Listen, pussycat! If I catch you takin' my bone again, [wallops Tom on the head] there's gonna be trouble! Understand?
- [to Jerry] Babytalk! Ain't he cute? Just whistle.
- [to Jerry] How am I doing pal?
- [to Tom] Listen, pussycat, if anything happens to me pal, I'll poke you in the puss! I'll pulverize you! I'll pound you to pieces! That's what I'll do, pound you to pieces! Like this! [flattens Tom]
- [to Tom] Listen, pussycat, I'm trying to take a nap, a little beauty rest, see? And you're driving me nuts! I'm a nervous wreck, look. [Spike pulls tounge out over and over again, Then he turns Back to Tom] Please, chum, take it easy, lay off the noise, huh? 'Cause if I hear one more sound, i'm gonna skin you alive, get it?!? [Jerry Nods] Now scram!
- [to Tom] Do me a favor, will ya, bud? GET OUT OF MY SALAD!
- [giving Tom Instructions] Listen, pussy cat, my boy's learning to chase cats and I don't want him to have any trouble, understand? When he starts barking, you start climbing. Is that clear? [Jerry Nods] Okay, then, let's go.
- [to Tom] Where's my boy? [Tom doesn't know] If he's under that barrel, I'll skin you alive!
- [to Tom] Come on, Lift it Up!
- [to Tyke] And now, For a Father and Son Barbecue! Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!
- [to Tom] Wait a minute, pussycat, ever since I was a pup, I've wanted a little place of my own, and I still want it. But if one more thing happens to my little dream house, there's going to be murder! [throws Tom]
- Spike: Cats can love dogs, can't they?
- [Tom nods yes]
- Spike: And mice can get along with cats, can't they?
- [Jerry shakes his head no, but then nods yes]
- Mammy Two Shoes: And this, Mr. Thomas, is your last and final chance. Either you keep that mouse out of the icebox, or you're going out, understand? Remember, you are on guard.
- Spike: Speak to me, son. Say something. [Tyke barks] What's the idea messing up my boy? Go clean him up. [Tom cleans Tyke up] Now put him down. [Tom puts Tyke down] Listen, pussycat, he's clean now, and he better be clean when I get back. And if he ain't, I'll tear your limb from limb, understand?
- (Tom nods then Jerry nods; Growls back at him)
- Spike: Hey! What's the idea waking up my boy? [Tyke hiccups] Look at that! You give him the hiccups too! Every time his sleep gets disturbed, he gets the hiccups. [pats Tyke] There, there son. If you wake my boy again, there's gonna be trouble!