Toni Michele Braxton (October 7, 1967) is an American R&B singer. She has sold over 70 million records worldwide and is one of the best-selling female artists in history. Braxton has won seven Grammy Awards, nine Billboard Music Awards, seven American Music Awards, and numerous other accolades.
- So I try to relish in that moment and try to smile about it and just be grateful for the time you have and you have to always remember to be kind to one another.
- Holiday time makes me feel happy and festive and excited. I got a three-picture deal at Lifetime and I thought a Christmas movie would be the perfect way to come out and introduce it.
- I would say, ‘One day I’ll be really famous.'
- My skin as an African American tends to be a little drier, since I’m getting up there, just going outside in the sun, and all the years of the things that I’ve done to my body being in the entertainment business. For me, it was having hyperpigmentation or sometimes you get light spots. I wanted to do something that represented me. I wanted something that I knew really worked.
Toni Braxton (ablum) (1993)
- It's just another sad love song
Rackin' my brain like crazy
Guess I'm all torn up
Be it fast or slow
It doesn't let go
Or shake me
And it's all because of you
- And I can't get you out of my head
And I know I can't pretend
That I won't die if you decide
You won't see me again
If I never feel you in my arms again
If I never feel your tender kiss again