Topaz (1969 film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Topaz is a 1969 film about a French intelligence agent who becomes embroiled in the Cold War politics first with uncovering the events leading up to the 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis, and then back to France to break up an international Russian spy ring.
- Directed by Alfred Hitchcock. Written by Samuel A. Taylor, based on the novel by Leon Uris.
Hitchcock takes you behind the actual headlines to expose the most explosive spy scandal of the century!
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Oh, the Cubans. I love the Cubans. They are so wild!
- I've been shot...Just a little.
- Philippe Dubois: I think I'll go as a reporter. I'm loaded with press cards. Ebony, Playboy, Newsweek...
- André Devereaux: Ebony.
- Philippe Dubois: I think Playboy is more my style.
- André Devereaux: [shakes head] Ebony.
- Philippe Dubois: Man, you're square!
- Frederick Stafford - André Devereaux
- Dany Robin - Nicole Devereaux
- John Vernon - Rico Parra
- Karin Dor - Juanita de Cordoba
- Claude Jade - Michèle Picard
- Michel Subor - Francois Picard
- Michel Piccoli - Jacques Granville
- Philippe Noiret - Henri Jarré
- Roscoe Lee Browne - Philippe Dubois
- Per-Axel Arosenius - Boris Kusenov
- John Forsythe - Michael Nordstrom
- Edmon Ryan - McKittreck
- Topaz quotes at the Internet Movie Database
- Topaz at Rotten Tomatoes