Totally Spies! is an animated television series created by Vincent Chalvon-Demersay and David Michel. The show was made to resemble anime in artwork and was originally based on the concept of a girl group. It focuses on three teenage girls in Beverly Hills, California, United States, who work as undercover super agents.
- You'll never get away with your crazy scheme. By the way, what is your crazy scheme?
- [to the evil beach bunnies trying to restrain her] Let go of me, you silicon-enhanced freaks!
- [after beheading a spy-droid] Not a good time to lose your head.
- [as the girls are tied up, about to be zapped by an aging ray] We have got to get out of here. I am too young to be old.
- [after the girls are sucked through the tunnel to headquarters] Jerry, would it kill ya' to send a limo, just once?
- Lumiere thinks he's nimble, Lumiere thinks he's quick, Lumiere just got busted by three tough chicks.
- [after destroying a spy-droid's ankles] Someone has to take the fall.
- Clover: Since I have sworn off boys, I have tons of free time. Last night, I completely reorganized my handbag closet.
- Sam: You have a handbag closet?
- Clover: I told you, I have tons of free time.
- Clover: [as the girls are tangled in seaweed while making a getaway] Now I know what sushi feels like.
- [the girls get trapped in a net]
- Clover: And this must be what cooked sushi feels like.
- Alex: I think they just call that seafood.
- Clover: Whatever.
- Sam: She's putting her sweat into the cologne.
- Alex: So, it's her sweat that keeps these guys possessed?
- Clover: That's genius! I mean, that's sick.
- Alex: [as the girls are tied up, being buried in sand] Clover, can you move your hand? The reflection off Mandie's ring is melting my face.
- Sam: Alex, that's it!
- Alex: What's it? Melting my face?
- Sam: Time to go to Plan B!
- Clover: Do we even HAVE a Plan B?
- Sam: We've got a villain to catch.
- Clover: Yeah and we also have one to save.
- Clover: You won't believe the stunt Chris pulled this time!
- Sam: Let me guess. he only called you eight times yesterday to say he loved you instead of the standard ten?
- Jerry: [after summoning the girls to headquarters from a sauna] Sorry to interrupt your conversation just as things were "heating up".
- Clover: Not funny much.
- Jennifer Hale as Sam and Mandy
- Andrea Baker as Clover
- Katie Leigh (Seasons 1 and 2) and Katie Griffin (Seasons 3–6) as Alex
- Jess Harnell (Seasons 1 and 2) and Adrian Truss (Seasons 3–6) as Jerry Lewis
- Stevie Vallance as G.L.A.D.I.S. (Seasons 3 and 4)