Totally Spies! is an animated television series created by Vincent Chalvon-Demersay and David Michel. The show was made to resemble anime in artwork and was originally based on the concept of a girl group. It focuses on three teenage girls in Beverly Hills, California, United States, who work as undercover super agents.
- You'll never get away with your crazy scheme. By the way, what is your crazy scheme?
- [to the evil beach bunnies trying to restrain her] Let go of me, you silicon-enhanced freaks!
- [after beheading a spy-droid] Not a good time to lose your head.
- [as the girls are tied up, about to be zapped by an aging ray] We have got to get out of here. I am too young to be old.
- [after the girls are sucked through the tunnel to headquarters] Jerry, would it kill ya' to send a limo, just once?
- Lumiere thinks he's nimble, Lumiere thinks he's quick, Lumiere just got busted by three tough chicks.
- [after destroying a spy-droid's ankles] Someone has to take the fall.
- [holding Sparky] But look at how cozy and fuzzy and cuddly and nuzzly he is.
- [to Brad, in love with him, after giving Hero back to him] Sparky's name is Hero?
- [to the kitten, gasping, feeling sorry for it, as the kitten meows in pain] You poor baby. We didn't mean to hurt your fuzzy, little ears with our evil siren. [turns The Silent Siren Tracking Device off. The kitten stops meowing in pain. He looks at Sam, blinking. Alex laughs, taking the kitten from Sam and cuddling it]
- [to the kitten, gasping, untying Sam, after the kitten has bitten the Silent Siren Tracking Device in half] You poor baby. [picks up the kitten] Thanks, kitty. We totally owe you. [kisses the kitten, making it happy]
- [to Oinky, excitedly happy to see him] Oinky! You've come back to me! DREAMS DO COME TRUE! [Oinky runs out of Jerry's suit up to Alex, squealing, who catches him in her arms. They nuzzle each other happily] Aw!
- [to Oinky, cuddling him] Did you miss me? Did you have enough mud to play in? Do you need your hooves buff?
- [to Sam, about Oinky] Oh, but he could find truffles for us, and he's cleaner than a dog, and he's so cute!
- [to Mandy, about Oinky, who is wearing a bodyguard uniform] His name is Oinky, and he's our bodyguard.
- [pointing to Sparky in Sam's lap] What is that?
- [to Sparky, in a game of tug of war with him over the magazine] Ugh. Let go of that. [Sparky growls, then releases the magazine, looking cute. Jerry is holding the now slobbered magazine, sacastically] Charming. [pushing Sparky aside] Moving on.
- [confused, after Alex gives him Sparky's leash] Sparky? Walk? Soon? Well, you're not leaving that creature here.
- [on his back, teaching Sparky how to roll over] Roll over. See, Sparky? Just like Daddy. [groans. Sparky barks]
- [after Alex has told Sparky to stay] Well, how come you listen to her?
- [to Sparky, hiding at the side of the fountain with him] Sparky, stay. [Sparky nods]
- [hiding Oinky in his suit] I wanted it to be a surprise, [as Oinky's head pops out of the suit] but Oinky hasn't learned the art of stealth yet.
- [as Oinky sits on his desk next to him] And don't worry. I'll take good care of Oinky. [He pets Oinky, who oinks]
- Clover: Since I have sworn off boys, I have tons of free time. Last night, I completely reorganized my handbag closet.
- Sam: You have a handbag closet?
- Clover: I told you, I have tons of free time.
- Clover: [as the girls are tangled in seaweed while making a getaway] Now I know what sushi feels like.
- [the girls get trapped in a net]
- Clover: And this must be what cooked sushi feels like.
- Alex: I think they just call that seafood.
- Clover: Whatever.
- Sam: She's putting her sweat into the cologne.
- Alex: So, it's her sweat that keeps these guys possessed?
- Clover: That's genius! I mean, that's sick.
- Alex: [as the girls are tied up, being buried in sand] Clover, can you move your hand? The reflection off Mandie's ring is melting my face.
- Sam: Alex, that's it!
- Alex: What's it? Melting my face?
- Sam: Time to go to Plan B!
- Clover: Do we even HAVE a Plan B?
- Sam: We've got a villain to catch.
- Clover: Yeah, and we also have one to save.
- Clover: You won't believe the stunt Chris pulled this time!
- Sam: Let me guess. He only called you eight times yesterday to say he loved you instead of the standard ten?
- Jerry: [after summoning the girls to headquarters from a sauna] Sorry to interrupt your conversation just as things were "heating up".
- Clover: Not funny much.
- Jerry: [to Sparky, at the park near a tree] Come on. Like we did in my office. Heel. [Sparky sniffs the ground. He barks. Jerry groans] I trained those girls to be spies. [picking up Sparky] It's only a matter of time before I've trained you too. [Sparky licks Jerry on the nose] Aw. [cuddling Sparky] Who's a good wittle doggy?
- Alex: [gasps, remembering the kitten] Speaking of situations that need remedying, there's a little cat that needs a new home now that its owner is being relocated to the W.O.O.H.P. Containment Facility.
- Jerry: Don't fret. [as a W.O.O.H.P. agent holds the kitten in his arms while the girls go "Ahhh"] W.O.O.H.P. will take the cat to W.O.O.A.P.— The World Organization Of Animal Protection. [The kitten meows happily] Cheerio. [The kitten meows happily as Jerry drives off to W.O.O.A.P.]
- Alex: [to Oinky] Oink, oink. [Oinky oinks] Oink, oink. [Oinky oinks] Oink, oink, oink. [Oinky oinks] Really? Wow, that's incredible.
- Clover: [to Alex] Well? What did he say?
- Alex: [to Clover] I have no idea.
- [Clover faints while Alex pets Oinky]
- Jerry: [after summoning the girls and Oinky to headquarters from their penthouse] Hello, ladies. [Oinky oinks, landing on Alex's head] Hello, Oinky.
- [Oinky oinks, sitting in Alex's lap]
Cast pls continue the movie the ending wasn't nice
- Jennifer Hale as Sam and Mandy
- Andrea Baker as Clover
- Katie Leigh (Seasons 1 and 2) and Katie Griffin (Seasons 3–6) as Alex
- Jess Harnell (Seasons 1 and 2) and Adrian Truss (Seasons 3–6) as Jerry Lewis
- Stevie Vallance as G.L.A.D.I.S. (Seasons 3 and 4)