Tough Guys (1986 film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
They're Out To Teach A New World Some Old Tricks.taglines
- I never met so many stupid people in one day.
- Gang Leader: I don't know how old you is, but you ain't getting any older.
- Leon: [after being in the sewer for days, suddenly sees an exit] Daylight! This must be the way out.
- Harry: And I ain't going to your funeral!
- Archie: You ain't invited!
- Leon: I'll shoot a hundred of those coppers!
- Harry: There's only 50 of them, Leon.
- Leon: Well... I'll shoot them all twice!
- Belle: I warn you, I know karate!
- Leon: [points his shotgun at her] I warn "you", I know Winchester!
- [Archie had just landed a job at Penguin's]
- Archie: What'll it be, sport?
- Yogurt boy: Let me have strawberry yogurt. No, chocolate. No... Strawberry!
- Archie: Look, kid... Just take your time, okay? Let me know when you've made up your mind.
- Yogurt boy: I've already made up my mind.
- Archie: So do you want chocolate or strawberry?
- Yogurt boy: Neither. I want amarillo.
- [Archie starts to get it for him]
- Yogurt boy: Hey, that's GELLOTTI! I asked for YOGURT!
- Archie: [peering at it] I don't see any difference.
- Yogurt boy: GELLOTTI is made out of CREAM! YOGURT is made out of BACTERIA CULTURE! Where were you raised, in a cave?
- Archie: All right, all right...
- [gets the yogurt for him]
- Archie: ... What, did I leave something out?
- Yogurt boy: What about my toppings? You're supposed to ask me what kind of toppings I want.
- Archie: Okay... What kind of toppings do you want?
- Yogurt boy: Do you have peanut butter M&M's?
- [Archie starts to put those on the yogurt]
- Yogurt boy: Hey, what are you doing? I didn't say I WANTED M&M's! I just asked if you HAD them!
- Archie: Yeah, we got them.
- Yogurt boy: Well, I don't want them! Do you have OREO pieces?
- Archie: [holding those up] You want them?
- Yogurt boy: That's why I asked. And walnuts... NOT peanuts, WALNUTS. And jellybeans... NOT M&M's; I HATE M&M's... JELLYBEANS. And almond slices instead of walnuts.
- [the sweating Archie brings him the completed yogurt]
- Yogurt boy: Forget it; I'll just have it plain.
- Archie: [forcing himself not to faint, Archies scrapes everyting off the yogurt] You sure you still want it?
- Yogurt boy: Of course I do! What do you think I came in here for?
- [Archie throws the yogurt in the boy's face]
- Archie: [smiling] You got it, kid. That'll be a $1.60, please.
- Leon: How can you live in a hell hole like this? If I lived in a place like this, I'd kill myself in an hour.
- Belle: You've been here 45 minutes.
- Leon: [a gang leaves their boombox behind] Hey, pissant! You forgot your jukebox!
- [blasts the boombox with a shotgun]
- Leon: I hate noise pollution!
- Jimmy: [shouts across the diner] Hey, Vince!
- Vince: [annoyed] What?
- Jimmy: Where's Philly?
- Vince: Pennsylvania!
- Jimmy: No, no! Not "that" Philly! Philly the Mouse! Harry and Archie need him for a stick-up!
- Derek: Our colors are cherry, peach, lime, olive, and avocado.
- Archie: I don't want to eat the suit, I just want to wear it.
- They're Out To Teach A New World Some Old Tricks.
- Friends for years. Legends for life. Tough guys forever.
- Burt Lancaster - Harry Doyle
- Kirk Douglas - Archie Long
- Charles Durning - Deke Yablonski
- Alexis Smith - Belle
- Dana Carvey - Richie Evans
- Darlanne Fluegel - Skye
- Eli Wallach - Leon B. Little
- Monty Ash - Vince
- Billy Barty - Philly
- Simmy Bow - Schultz
- Darlene Conley as Gladys Ripps
- Nathan Davis - Jimmy Ellis
- Grant Aleksander - Bartender at "Mickey's Bar," the gay bar