Trần Đại Quang
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I promise to make every effort to well fulfill the tasks assigned by the Party, State and people.
- Along with globalization and regionalization, the trends of linkage and integration, and the impacts of the revolution in science and technology, our region in recent years has yielded a cornucopia of long-term ideas, initiatives, and strategies for cooperation that are both inter-regional and global in scope.
- Speech at the Nehru Memorial Museum & Library (Part 1) (6 March 2018)
- President Obama and I also discussed the future direction of bilateral ties and measures to further deepen bilateral cooperation. We underscored the importance of confidence-building and priority for development cooperation in trade and investment, science and technology, human resource development, and addressing climate change.
- Our country is thousands of kilometers long with many areas needing investments. We expect many investors, not only large investors, but also small investors with high technology, to expand investments in those areas.
- Reinforcing Vietnam-China comprehensive strategic partnership of cooperation is in line with long-term and principal benefits of the two countries and two peoples, and beneficial to maintaining peace and stability in the region and the world.
- Preventing and fighting corruption and waste is an important, urgent and long-term task of extreme difficulty and complexity. To enhance the efficiency of the work, timely detection, investigation and handling of offences plays a decisive role.