(Redirected from Traffic)Jump to navigation Jump to search
No One Gets Away Clean
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- What's Washington like? Well its like Calcutta, surrounded by beggars. The only difference is the beggars in Washington wear 1500 dollar suits and they don't say please or thank you.
- If there is a war on drugs, then many of our family members are the enemy. And I don't know how you wage war on your own family.
- My name is Robert. And my wife, Barbara and I are here to support our daughter Caroline. And we're here to listen.
- Hi, I'm Caroline, and I'm not sure if I'm an alcoholic. I mean, I don't really like to drink. For someone my age it's a lot easier to get drugs than it is to get alcohol. I guess I'm angry. I mean, I think I'm really angry about a lot of stuff. I'm just not sure what.
- I'm on the board of my son's school, I have fundraisers for adult literacy at my own home. I think I have a right to know if my husband is a legitimate business man.
- Not in the doll. The doll is cocaine.
- This may be your last chance to do this. Now get out of the car and shoot him in the head! Just shoot him!
- You like baseball? We need lights for the parks, so kids can play at night. So they can be safe. So they can play baseball. So they don't become burros para los malones. Everyone likes baseball. Everyone likes parks.
- You worry about getting me what I want. I worry about myself.
- I feel like a traitor.
- They say in Latin, "In vino veritas". Wine tells the truth. Use this to write down the addresses of those bastards who killed my captains. And not where they were last week but where they are *now*, where they are this minute, and better yet, where they are going to be tomorrow. You know where they are going to be tomorrow, right?
- When he loves me like a father, he will never tell anyone he was here. He will freely give us the name of his superiors. Then, when we get to them, they too will give us the names of their superiors. And eventually somebody will get us to Juan Obregón, and when that happens, the Tijuana Cartel will fall.
- Treatment of addiction? Addicts treat themselves. They overdose and then there's one less to worry about.
- In Mexico, law enforcement is an entrepreneurial activity.
- It sounds like they're conspiring to conspire. You know, I can feel the lies vibrating from that house.
- I have actually dreamed about this, about busting the top people, the rich people, WHITE people!
- Why are hurricanes named after women? Because when they arrive, they're wet and wild, and when they leave they take your house and your car.
- Michael Douglas as Robert Wakefield
- Catherine Zeta-Jones as Helena Ayala
- Benicio del Toro as Javier Rodriguez
- Amy Irving as Barbara Wakefield
- Dennis Quaid as Arnie Metzger
- Don Cheadle as Montel Gordon
- Albert Finney as White House Chief of Staff