Traffic Department 2192 is a top down action game created by P-Squared Productions published by Safari Software, and initially released in 1994 for DOS. Below is a list of quotes from the game.
- Dispatcher: What's the magic word?
- Dispatcher: Clearance granted.
- Velasquez: Who needs luck! Luck is for the dipshit who doesn't know his ass from the cleft in his chin!"
- Dispatcher: Well I -- Hey! I resemble that remark!
- Velasquez: "If I want your opinion, numbstick, I'll beat it out of you."
- Dispatcher: That's what I admire about you, Vel. You always say what's on your mind."
- Velasquez: And here you are, wishing you had a mind to begin with."
- Velasquez: Who the hell are you?"
- Aron Demeter: Why, your wet dream sugar tits. How about getting me a hot cup of coffee?"
- Dispatcher: I'll get Flannery and Dickle on deck. Hope you like rookies!
- Velasquez: Dickle?!?! I've got a partner named Dickle?!?!? I'll just tell the Vultures that and they'll fly into each other, they'll be laughing so hard!