Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tristram James Avondale Stuart (born 12 March 1977) is an English author and campaigner.
- As the words of my book, The Bloodless Revolution, accumulated, I envisaged a parallel growth: the stack of pages they would have to be printed on, thousands of times over; every page representing a slice of forest, a belch of fumes and a squirt of toxic ink.
- "Is it right to write?", The Guardian (24 November 2006).
- Food redistribution is economically sensible, ecologically pressing, and socially responsible; it is high time food corporations woke up to it and governments started funding the organisations that facilitate it.
- "The scandal of Britain's free food", The Guardian (6 January 2007).
- Food redistribution is one of the best win-win solutions for food waste avoidance. Food companies can often save money by donating food rather than paying the £80 or so per tonne in landfill tax and disposal costs.
- "Food redistribution is a win-win solution for food waste", The Guardian (11 May 2012).