True Jackson, VP
True Jackson, VP was an American sitcom.
- True: Oh, I'm not supposed to drink soda. It makes my tongue sweat. Is there any bubbly water?
- Cricket: I can order you some. Do you want any juice boxes while I'm at it?
- True: Oh, for real... Oh, are you just being snotty?
- Cricket: Snotty.
- True: Oh, LuLu this is Cricket, my assistant.
- LuLu: Seriously, you're her boss, but she is so old.
- True: LuLu!!
- LuLu: What? You're a kid and she a grown woman. It's like backwards day.
- Amanda: So you might not be prepared for the excessory presentation. I couldn't help but over hear.
- True: I know I saw your ear pressed against the glass.
- Amanda: Yeh well I happen to do that to .. cool my ears.
- Max Madigan: Kopleman don't be rude, OUT!
- Amanda:Oscar, I'll like to get a seating cards lamminated. Do you know if we have a laminated machine any where in the... (Oscar takes out a small laminating machine) That's too small (Oscar takes out a large laminating machine) That's too big (Oscar takes out a medium size laminating machine) Aww.. Perfect.... Oh I'm also going to need (she was going to say extension cord but Oscar already gave it to her) OK, Then.
- Max:Two things True. One I finally tastes that Happy Berry Yum Yum downstairs, delicious, Two Yum is not enough.
- True: I know right, I like the tangerine tinkle, it make my nose itch.
- Max: I've decided to get myself a cup a day.
- True: Good for you and what was the other thing you want to tell me.
- Max: You have to fire LuLu.
- True: I What Now!!!
- Ryan: I gotta be honest, I can't hear anything over the sound of this marble in my arm.
- Ryan: That's not true, you left me alone yesterday!
- True: And what happened?
- Ryan: I sat on your computer.
- True: And why?
- Ryan: Because I broke your chair.
- True: And how?
- Ryan: Throwing hammers...