True Jackson, VP
Jump to navigation Jump to search
True Jackson, VP is an American teen sitcom created by Andy Gordon for Nickelodeon. It aired from November 8, 2008, to August 20, 2011.
- True Jackson: Oh, I'm not supposed to drink soda. It makes my tongue sweat. Is there any bubbly water?
- Cricket: I can order you some. Would you like some juice boxes while I'm at it?
- True: Oh, for real... Oh, are you just being snotty?
- Cricket: Snotty.
- True: Oh, Lulu this is Cricket, my assistant.
- Lulu: Seriously, you're her boss, but you're so old.
- True: Lulu!!
- Lulu: What? You're a kid and she a grown woman. It's like backwards day.
- True: I'm sorry, Cricket.
- Cricket: Not as sorry as I am.
- Lulu: Wait! This is your office?!
- True: Check it out. I got a view of Fifth Avenue. And you see this wall over here?
- Lulu: Mm-hmm.
- True: You see it? It turns into a refrigerator.
- Lulu: [gasps] Not even!
- True: And I get to decorate this office any way I want. They even give me catalogs. [Lulu plays with the remote wall and True gets annoyed] Stop it. Lulu! LULU!! DUDE!!!!
- Lulu: SORRY!!! Sorry, sorry, sorry.
- Amanda Cantwell: So you might not be prepared for your accessory presentation. I couldn't help but overhear.
- True: I know. I saw your ear pressed against the glass.
- Amanda: Yeah, well I happen to do that to.. cool my ears.
- Max Madigan: Kopelman don't be rude, OUT!
- Amanda: Oscar, I'd like to get my seating chart cards laminated. Do you know if we have a laminated machine anywhere in the... (Oscar takes out a small laminating machine) No, that's too small (Oscar takes out a large laminating machine) No, that's too big (Oscar takes out a medium size laminating machine) Perfect. Oh, I'm also going to need a... (she was going to say extension cord but Oscar already gave it to her) OK, Then.
- Max: Two things, True. One, I finally tried that Happy Berry Yum Yum downstairs. Delicious! Two Yums is not enough.
- True: I know right, I like the tangerine tinkle. Makes my nose itch.
- Max: I've decided to treat myself to a cup a day.
- True: Good for you. And what was the other thing you wanted to tell me?
- Max: You have to fire Lulu.
- True: I what now?!
- Ryan Laserbeam: I gotta be honest, I can't hear anything over the sound of this marble in my arm.
- Ryan: That's not true, you left me alone yesterday!
- True: And what happened?
- Ryan: I sat on your computer.
- True: And why?
- Ryan: Because I broke your chair.
- True: And how?
- Ryan: Throwing hammers...