True Jackson, VP
True Jackson, VP is an American television sitcom, which premiered on November 8, 2009 on Nickelodeon and ended on August 20, 2011. It first aired on YTV a month later on March 5, 2009, and concurrently airs on The N. The show first aired on Nickelodeon UK on May 25 2009.
The series stars Keke Palmer as True Jackson, Ashley Argota as Louise "Lulu" Johnson, Matt Shively as Ryan Laserbeam, Danielle Bisutti as Amanda Cantwell, Robbie Amell, Ron Butler as Oscar and Greg Proops as Max Madigan.
- True: Oh, I'm not supposed to drink soda. It makes my tongue sweat. Is there any bubbly water?
- Cricket: I can order you some. Do you want any juice boxes while I'm at it?
- True: Oh, for real... Oh, are you just being snotty?
- Cricket: Snotty.
- True: Oh, LuLu this is Cricket, my assistant.
- LuLu: Seriously, you're her boss, but she is so old.
- True: LuLu!!
- LuLu: What? You're a kid and she a grown woman. It's like backwards day.
- Amanda: So you might not be prepared for the excessory presentation. I couldn't help but over hear.
- True: I know I saw your ear pressed against the glass.
- Amanda: Yeh well I happen to do that to .. cool my ears.
- Max Madigan: Kopleman don't be rude, OUT!
- Amanda:Oscar, I'll like to get a seating cards lamminated. Do you know if we have a laminated machine any where in the... (Oscar takes out a small laminating machine) That's too small (Oscar takes out a large laminating machine) That's too big (Oscar takes out a medium size laminating machine) Aww.. Perfect.... Oh I'm also going to need (she was going to say extension cord but Oscar already gave it to her) OK, Then.
- Max:Two things True. One I finally tastes that Happy Berry Yum Yum downstairs, delicious, Two Yum is not enough.
- True: I know right, I like the tangerine tinkle, it make my nose itch.
- Max: I've decided to get myself a cup a day.
- True: Good for you and what was the other thing you want to tell me.
- Max: You have to fire LuLu.
- True: I What Now!!!
- Ryan: I gotta be honest, I can't hear anything over the sound of this marble in my arm.
- Ryan: That's not true, you left me alone yesterday!
- True: And what happened?
- Ryan: I sat on your computer.
- True: And why?
- Ryan: Because I broke your chair.
- True: And how?
- Ryan: Throwing hammers...