Two Scent's Worth
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I pierce you with the ack-ack of love, flowerpot.
- Guess who? It is me. Oh partu pertu le mois, uh partu meet me introduce you myself, I am Pepé Le Pew, your lover! So impetuous, but nice. You know it is not just a case of physical attraction. I admire her mind too. Hello Cherie, all is fare in love and war, aye darling? Alright butterduck, you have done all that could be expected, you have resisted your natural impulses and have ran away from me. Mwooo, mwooo, mwooo, you little flirt, mwoo, mwoo, mwoo. Charming situation is it not? Mwoo, mwoo. I tell you what, you stop resisting me and I will stop resisting you. Well if you have a better offer than that, Oli Ole ei yo, epule? I am your guide to love, no? Together we shall explore the heights of the light. Mwoo, mwoo, mwoo. The conquest of Everest will pale into insignificance mwoo, mwoo. Navigator to pilot, pretty girl at 3'o clock, over. Pilot to navigator, roar roar. Over, Roger, will go. Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh. I pierce you with the ack ack of love flowerpot. Poems are made by fools like me.
- [as he was swinging from branch to branch] I always got A's in gym.
- Darling, how good of you to wait for me. [Penelope holds on to Pepé Le Pew tight] She is no longer timid. [they begin to fall, but, a parachute activates] A true gentleman must be prepared for anything.
- Mel Blanc as Pepé Le Pew / Robber / Cat / Three Bank Customers.