Ultimate Spider-Man (TV series)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Season 1
- 1.1 Great Power [1.1]
- 1.2 Great Responsibility [1.2]
- 1.3 Doomed [1.3]
- 1.4 Venom [1.4]
- 1.5 Flight of the Iron Spider [1.5]
- 1.6 Why I Hate Gym [1.6]
- 1.7 Exclusive [1.7]
- 1.8 Back in Black [1.8]
- 1.9 Field Trip [1.9]
- 1.10 Freaky [1.10]
- 1.11 Venomous [1.11]
- 1.12 Me Time [1.12]
- 1.13 Strange Days [1.13]
- 1.14 Awesome [1.14]
- 1.15 For Your Eye Only [1.15]
- 1.16 Beetle Mania [1.16]
- 1.17 Snow Day [1.17]
- 1.18 Damage [1.18]
- 1.19 Home Sick Hulk [1.19]
- 1.20 Run Pig Run [1.20]
- 1.21 I Am Spider-Man [1.21]
- 1.22 The Iron Octopus [1.22]
- 1.23 Not a Toy [1.23]
- 1.24 Attack of the Beetle [1.24]
- 1.25 Revealed [1.25]
- 1.26 Rise of the Goblin [1.26]
- 2 Season 2
- 3 Season 3
- 4 Season 4
- 5 External links
Great Power [1.1]
- (Times Square. Spider-Man is sticking to the screen during JJJ's broadcast)
- J. Jonah Jameson on screen: I know you're out there, you wall-crawling menace! It is the duty of every New Yorker to report the actions of these masked miscreants; so listen up: As long as I, J. Jonah Jameson, the CEO of the Daily Bugle communications, won't rest until New York has seen the last of Spider-Man!
- (Spider-Man spins web at JJJ's mouth on the screen.)
- Spider-Man: (First lines) And a good morning to you too, J. Jonah Loudmouth.
- (Dr. Otto Octavius is spying on Spider-Man as he swings by from the lab)
- Dr. Octopus: Impressed, Mr Osborn?
- Norman Osborn: Very, Octavius. More than ever, I'm convinced Spider-Man is the key to military superiority. Once I replicate his abilities, I'll mark it an army of spider enhanced Super-Soldiers to the highest bidder. Nick Fury is a fool to think that he can get Spider-Man to work for S.H.I.E.L.D. I prefer Spider-Man the way he is: Head-strong, undisciplined, easy to anger.
- Dr. Octopus: And easier to turn. I'll inform our remaining allies to begin Phase 2.
- Spider-Man: How ultimate is "ultimate?"
- (During fight against the Frightful 3)
- Flash Thompson: Spider-Man, Flash Thompson. I'm your biggest fan. Let me help, bro.
- Spider-Man: Definitely, "bro." (Opens locker door) Step in.
- Flash Thompson: (Steps inside) Now what?
- Spider-Man: Wait for my signal. Jump out and we'll surround him. Remember: Wait for my signal. (Shuts door trying not to laugh, Spider-Man cheekily turns to audience) Immature, I know, but it felt SO GOOD!
Great Responsibility [1.2]
- Thundra: You miserable little....
- (Spider-Man webs her mouth shut.)
- Spider-Man: Ah, ah, language, Thundey! The kid's are watching.
- Spider-Man: (Points to Nova) I've already meet Captain Buckethead.
- Nova: (Nova has a bucket over his head) Able to carry two buckets of water in a single... (Breaks the bucket) The name's Nova, creep.
- Spider-Man: "Nova Creep." Catchy.
- Peter Parker: You think it's true that Spider-Man hangs out here at Midtown?
- Mary Jane Watson: He's been seen on campus often enough. He could be anybody - a student, a teacher, or...
- (Stan the janitor walks by)
- Stan: Thwip, thwip!
- Mary Jane Watson: Well, maybe not anybody.
- Spider-Man: I mean, it's cool and all. But why do i need a motorcyle? I can get anywhere by "thwip thwip".
- Spider-Man: Oh yeah... I had it in camomode. But then i could not find it...
- Spider-Man: Okay, I'll say it: we're doomed! (his logo jumps off his torso, screaming) Yeah, I went there.
- Spider-Man: (to Doctor Doom) Okay, so you can fire bolts. We're impressed. But can you surrender quietly, hmmm?
- White Tiger: You're not right in the head.
- Agent Phil Coulson: Director Fury, I need the full power of SHIELD's legal team stat! We need to limit how much actual meat you need to legally call something "meatloaf". We can save the budget, man!
- Nick Fury: Coulson, we need to talk priorities.
- Spider-Man: He is SO lovin' us right now.... Except you, Nova. (Nova scowls)
- Nick Fury: Coulson, you have any idea where our teenage, heroes-in-training are?
- Agent Phil Coulson: Sir, I'm in the middle of a crisis. This school's budget is a mess! I'm trimming the fat. No more doors on boy's bathroom stalls, rougher toilet paper - Hey, maybe SHIELD can donate...
- Nick Fury: [Hangs up on him] Good Godfry, Coulson's gone native.
- Agent Phil Coulson: You can settle it in detention.
- Peter Parker: Detention! Principle Coulson, I've never had detention before in my life! Aww, my aunt is gonna kill me. Then she's going to bring me back as a zombie and kill me again!
- Spider-Man: (to Venom) I'll only say this once without laughing: Let the jock go, stink-breath!
- Doctor Octopus: You wanted a monster, I made you a monster... or a master piece. History will be my judge.
- Iron Fist: I can hear its thoughts. They're, uh... They're... They're confused. Spider-Man, it... It wants you?
- Spider-Man: Little problem. I'm sort of planning being me for the rest of my life.
- Flash Thompson: (grabs Peter) Here! Eat the nerd!
- Venom: Nerd!
- Spider-Man: [to Venom] How about we compromise? I get my body on weekends and weekdays, you get it when I have to mow the lawn.
- Iron Fist: (to Venom) All life is sacred, creature, but what you're doing to wrong. Let Power Man go, before I forget I'm a pacifist!
- Spider-Man: (about the symbiote) Don't touch it. It'll stick to you!
- Power Man: Not if you touch it hard enough!
- Harry Osborn: I can't hold on! [Harry slips, Mary Jane grabs him] I think you just pulled out my only chest hair.
- Mary Jane Watson: Sorry!
Flight of the Iron Spider [1.5]
- (after Living Laser escapes)
- Spider-Man: That went well!
- Nova: Face it, Junior Stark: In THAT suit, you stink.
- White Tiger: You can't control it. Clearly, it sustained some damage. (a piece of the Iron Spider suit has a damage mark on it)
- Spider-Man: You kiddin'? He never laid a glove on me.
- White Tiger: He didn't have to. You're your own worst enemy in that thing.
- Spider-Man: You guys just don't get it, do you? Tony Stark built this for ME!
- Nova: Yeah, well, ya sure picked him over us in a hurry, didn't ya?! Hey, why not be his sidekick from now on and quit messin' with our gig. (they turn to leave) We don't need you!
- Spider-Man: You're serious?
- Power Man: Seems that way.
- Iron Fist: You know, Stark became who he is because he followed his own path. Are you sure you're following yours?
- Spider-Man: Where'd ya get that from, a fortune cookie?
- Power Man: Maybe you should hang back until you get the hang of that thing.
- Spider-Man: Jealous much?
- Power Man: Afraid for my life is more like it.
- Iron Man: (to Spider-Man) Hey kid, I like your style. Wardrobe not withstanding...
- Spider-Man: (after Living Laser gets teleported) It disrupted his basic futonic structure, expanding it across several dimensions to a point where he can no longer control his physical form.
- Iron Man: (landing) Pretty cool, huh?
- Nova: So where do you think he ended up?
- Spider-Man and Iron Man: (shrug) I dunno. (Living Laser gets sent into the Super Hero Squad Show Universe, where that world's Avengers are)
- Living Laser: What the heck?! (MSF Thor raises Mjolnir)
- SHSS Thor: I say thee nay, vile villain!
Why I Hate Gym [1.6]
- Doctor Octopus: My employer will pay handsomely for the capture of Spider-Man, Taskmaster.
- Taskmaster: A guy with four arms should be able to grab one bug by himself, Octavius.
- Doctor Octopus: Yeah, I don't get out much.
- Peter Parker: Doesn't that Yeager freak you out?
- Ava Ayala: I work with a guy who sticks to walls. No one freaks me out.
- "Mr. Yeager": I'm looking for finalists for the citywide athletic achievement contest. I wanna see everything you've got in this obstacle course. Push yourselves to the limit. Don't give me less then 110%.
- Ava Ayala: You could learn something from him.
- Peter Parker: How to creep people out?
- Hulk: Hulk not fighting bugman. Bugman better get out of Hulk's way!
- Spider-Man: "Bugman?" Now that's just insulting! Spiders are not bugs!
- Mary Jane Watson: We need help.
- Spider-Man: Help? Me? I'm Spider-Man! Just a minute. (whispers into communicator) Director Fury, it's Spider-Man. I need help. Send S.H.I.E.L.D. back-up.
- Nick Fury: Nice to hear you admit it. But we're all hands against a destroyer-class threat in Jersey.
- Spider-Man: You can't just let Jersey go?
Back in Black [1.8]
- Spider-Man: Hoo, boy! You think you may have some controls issues here or what?
- Venom: I'm in complete control. I can do anything. I'm the best Spider-Man there is!
- Spider-Man: Well, that wouldn't be difficult. Believe me.
Field Trip [1.9]
- Loki: The trickster tricked...by a mortal?
- Thor: He is no mere mortal. He is the man of spiders.
- Spider-Man: Close enough.
- Thor: There is only one being in all the nine realms capable of such bewitchment.
- Spider-Man: The Wizard of Oz?
- Thor: Stand back. The matters of Asgard are no place for oddly-dressed younglings.
- White Tiger: Did he just call us "younglings?"
- Spider-Man: And "oddly-dressed?" Sam, maybe...
- Spider-Man: (about Mesmero) You were gonna kill him!
- Wolverine: Sometimes, you have to go down to their level.
- Spider-Man: I can't... I just... it doesn't... aah!
- Nick Fury: Huh? You got him speechless. Do you know how long I've waited for this moment?
- Spider-Man (in Wolverine's body): (after Wolverine dares Sabretooth to come for him despite he's not wearing the Spider-Man costume) I'm serious! I will wax you entirely!
- Spider-Man (in Wolverine's body): Hey man, I'm the best there is at what I do... and I have no idea why I just said that.
- Wolverine (in Spider-Man's body): When I find Mesmero, I'm gonna... Wait, why am I talking to myself? I'm talking as much as the kid does. Now I'm talking to myself about talking to myself!
- Spider-Man: (regarding the Venom sample in White Tiger's claw) Let me in the chem lab with this, and I'll whip up an anti-venom that'll save Harry once and for all!
- Nova: "Anti-venom"? How about an uncle Venom while you're at it? (everybody stares) oh, come on! "Uncle Venom"! that's gold!
Me Time [1.12]
- Whirlwind: Finally! I was starting to wonder how much damage it took to lure out a hero-shaped punching bag!
- Spider-Man: "Hero?" That's not a name I get called much. Now I'm gonna feel bad taking you down, Whirlwind!
- Doctor Octopus: You're coming with me.
- Spider-Man: Over my dead body!
- Doctor Octopus: If you insist.
- Doctor Octopus: Such a clever bug.
- Spider-Man: It's "arachnid." And you call yourself a doctor?
Strange Days [1.13]
- Spider-Man: Anything that looks like magic is just science that we can't explain yet.
- Iron Fist: Tell that to the Sorcerer Supreme.
- Spider-Man: I had a triple cheeseburger supreme once. Is he anything like that?
- Iron Fist: (to the nightmare Shou-Lao) I earned the Iron Fist! I use it to the best of my ability, I honor that power through my actions, and no one can take that from me!
- Peter Parker: You're going to say something all weird and foreboding right now, aren't you?
- Danny Rand: Dreams are the window to the soul, and someone has slammed them all shut.
- Peter Parker: I knew it. (shudders)
- Juggernaut: Nothing stops the Juggernaut!
- Spider-Man: Juggy, for being one of the world's most dangerous villains, you have one lame catchphrase!
- Juggernaut: I'm gonna squeeze the funny right out of ya!
For Your Eye Only [1.15]
- Scorpio: I understand this is a shock to the system, but you will see how the world will be better off without Nick Fury's secrets and lies.
- Spider-Man: Nick Fury was a liar?
- Scorpio: The worst kind.
- Spider-Man: Did he lie to you and tell you that outfit didn't make you look fat?
- Nick Fury: I'll give you this: You've got a lot of guts coming in here, trying to take me and my ship down.
- Scorpio: Payback is a great motivator.
- Nick Fury: Payback? I've never seen you before in my life.
- Scorpio: Then I'll be your last memory!
Beetle Mania [1.16]
- Spider-Man: The Trapster's back and looking to even the score for the last time I put him away. Get ready for some lame glue jokes.
- Trapster: Well, well, well. Bug-Boy brought some buddies. No problem. Since our last tango, I've juiced up my glue tank to make sure this time, you really stick around.
- Spider-Man: See?
- Spider-Man: (to the Beetle) For a guy who doesn't talk, you sure make a lot of racket!
Snow Day [1.17]
- White Tiger: How do you stop someone who's made of sand?
- Nova: Anyone got a ginormous pail and shovel?
- Wrecker: Someone call for a Wrecking Crew?
- Nova: Someone call for...uh...uh...some people to stop a Wrecking Crew? (Silence)
- Spider-Man: Nice one, Laser-Brain.
Home Sick Hulk [1.19]
Run Pig Run [1.20]
- Spider-Man: Loki, come out here and face me like a man! Well, technically, you're a... and I'm a... Just show yourself!
- Nick Fury: Whatever you do, don't let them in.
- Spider-Man: Not by the hair on my chinny-chin-chin! Oh, great, now I'm doing it...
- Spider-Man: What did you do to my hot dog? Did you spit in it?
- Loki: I thought about it, but even I'm not that merciless.
- Spider-Man: Change me back, before I...
- Loki: Do what, little piggy? Go "wee, wee, wee" all the way home?
I Am Spider-Man [1.21]
- Flash Thompson: What do you want from me?
- Trapster: Oh, I just want your last day as Spider-Man to be fun... for me!
The Iron Octopus [1.22]
- Nick Fury: All agents to the lab. Intruder is armed, extremely armed, and dangerous.
- Spider-Man: (to Doctor Octopus) Love the new duds, Ock. Covering your face was a stroke of genius!
- Iron Man: Waste disposal. I can't fit through those pipes.
- Spider-Man: Leave it to me. And lay off those iron cookies. Kidding! (slips down the pipe)
- Iron Man: That kid is not well.
- Spider-Man: Just for the record, they haven't invented a word for how cool this armor is, so I'll invent one now. Iron Spider armor is swickedy-awestastic!
Not a Toy [1.23]
- Captain America: New York, Washington, Dallas, Cleveland. Doom was using this embassy as a base of operations for an invasion.
- Spider-Man: Really, Cleveland? Why?
Attack of the Beetle [1.24]
- Peter Parker: It's 9:30. They should be back here by now! I'm gonna have a word with her about going out on a school night. Can you ground your own aunt?
- Spider-Man: I wanna say... I'm sorry. And kind of grateful. I guess I might have misjudged you, Phil.
- Agent Phil Coulson: Despite the fact that you tried to ruin my evening, I might have misjudged you too, Parker. I'm impressed. But you ever call me "Phil" again, you'll be in detention for the rest of your life.
- Spider-Man: (regains consciousness) Uh. Where am I? Definitely not in Kansas anymore. (turns to the camera) What? It's a classic!
- Doc Ock: (he's inside a green floating bubble without the tentacles, bold and wearing a new pair of glasses) You and your incensed blather. Do you ever shut up?!
- Spider-Man: Dr Octopus? (groans in disgust) You look horrible. Where are your robot arms? I'm not even sure, I can call you "Doc Ock" anymore. "Doc Jellyfish" or "Doc Slug" maybe, but that's as far as I go. (reaches to grab his left wrist)
- Doc Ock: You might it difficult to call your friends, seeing as I took your little communicator. Unlike you, I learned from my mistakes; no Iron Man, no S.H.I.E.L.D., no friends are coming to save you. Tonight it will be just the three of us: You, me and my revenge.
- Spider-Man: Could you serve up that revenge with a side of fries? I missed out on dinner tonight and..... Wait a second. I got it! "Dr Blow-fish"! (Doc Ock growls angrily)
- Doc Ock: (after his bubble gets popped by Spider-Man) No! So...close!
- Spider-Man: I don't wanna toot my own horn....(laughs and turns to the camera) I said "toot". (back to a helpless Doc Ock)...but I just punked you, again! (his Spider Sense tingles) Spidey Sense? OK, Doc. What else you got up your tentacle? (somebody tasers him from behind, pinning him to the floor. Spider-Man looks up to see...) Norman Osborn?! (he gets up) Wait, are you telling me in that "I Just Tased You, Bro" sorta way that you work for Doc Ock?
- Norman Osborn: Work for him!? Hardly! Otto is my employee. I hired him to obtain your DNA.
- Spider-Man: Didn't know you were such a fan, Norman. Couldn't I have just given you a signed autograph instead?
- Norman Osborn: Be silent! (he tasers Spider-Man again, causing him to scream in pain) Such power wasted on such a fool. I will put an end to better use than stopping petty crimes and cracking childish jokes. (he doesn't know that Doc Ock has been slipped away) Imagine an unstoppable arachnid army under my control; I will crush the competition. Neither S.H.I.E.L.D. nor Stark will be able to challenge Oscorp Supremacy. That is the true use of power!
- Spider-Man: Well, when you put it that way.... (he screams as Osborn tasers him again)
- Norman Osborn: I've been following you for so long I know everything about you. I almost feel like we're family.
- Spider-Man: You have no idea. (Osborn goes to take off Spidey's mask, but Doc Ock injects him with Spider-Man's DNA) What did you do?
- Doc Ock: I've just given you everything you ever wanted, Norman. Consider this my resignation.
- Spider-Man: Doesn't pay to turn your back on anybody today. (he gets picked up by Doc Ock)
- Norman Osborn: (groans and pants heavily) Otto... why? After all I've done for you?
- Doc Ock: "For me"? (yells) "FOR ME"?!! You treated me like a slave! Destroyed my lab with me in it! And turned me into this. All you've done for me is give me pain!
- Spider-Man: Got a point there, Norman. Worst boss ever!
- Doc Ock: It's not use fighting it, Osborn.
- Norman Osborn: (he goes to grab Doc Ock, but collapses weakly) You... You've betrayed me.
- Doc Ock: You arrogant buffoon! If I had cracked the formula, don't you think I would've used it on myself? I've just injected you with a fusion of Venom's AND Spider-Man's DNA. If my calculations are correct, it should produce a most interesting result, only this time on that I control.
- Spider-Man: Looks like the grown-ups have some talking to do. I'm just gonna.... (he wriggles free and spins a web to escape, but is smacked about by Doc Ock) Ouch! That hurt.
- Doc Ock: D'you want to know the most delicious part, Osborn, you pompous half-wit? After all of your schemes of catching Spider-Man and stealing his DNA, you never realized he belonged to you all along. His powers are a product of Oscorp's technology! Although I have yet to discover how it happened, Spider-Man is your greatest accomplishment.
- Spider-Man: (groans in disgust, turns to the camera) Why do I suddenly feel so skeevy?
- Doc Ock: (he puts a shock collar on Osborn's neck and cackles) As an art form, revenge is nothing if not beautiful. Now, there's still a matter of finding out what makes you tick. Fortunately, I no longer need you alive for that. (he pins Spider-Man down and brings out a circular saw blade) In fact, dissection is desirable.
- Spider-Man: Sounds fun. Let me check my schedule. How 'bout never? That work for ya?
- Green Goblin: Spider, Goblin, same blood! Spider, Goblin, family!
- Spider-Man: I don't see the resemblance.
Rise of the Goblin [1.26]
- Spider-Man: What are you guys doing? I told you to stay out of this!
- Power Man: We didn't listen. Picked that habit up from you.
Ultimate Deadpool [2.16]
- Deadpool: Well, moving on. I'm on a mission to finding the secret HQ of Taskmaster. The big boss for these cheese clowns. And nothin', but nothin', better get in my way.
- Mini-Deadpool: What, like the dozen swords in your back?
- Deadpool: [laughs] I don't have swords in my...
- Mini-Deadpool: Yuck. Gonna go hurl now.
- Deadpool: Huh, that's gonna leave a mark. Oh, wait. No it isn't. I have a healing factor. Yay me! 'Scuse me while I pull these pot stickers out of my spleen and knock some heads. Deadpool, out.
- Spider-Man: I'm starting to re-think this little field trip. Just tell me what your plan is.
- Deadpool: We go into that compound, find Agent MacGuffin, snag the list, then un-alive Taskmaster and his acolytes, capiche?
- Spider-Man: Wait, un-alive them?
- Deadpool: Yeah. Yeah, here's the thing: I can't really say the "K-word" out loud, it's a weird mental tick. [chuckles] But we're gonna destroy them, make them disappear, sleep them with the fishes - we'll "K-word" them!
- Spider-Man: "K-word"? You mean you want to kill them?!
- Deadpool: Whoa, yeah, that does sound bad when you say it out loud. And yes, we're going to un-alive them!
- Spider-Man: We can't un-alive them. We can't un-alive anyone. Deadpool!
- Spider-Man: I said no!
- Deadpool: Boy you got a short fuse.
- Taskmaster's henchmen: Run
- Deadpool: Breakdancing! What's your hang-up Webs? See how I did that? Webs then hanging
- Spider-Man: Yeah, I saw what you did. You tried to blow those guys up.
- Deadpool: Ugh! Guilt over a little spilt guts. Used to be the same. Bet you have a little angel on your shoulder telling you unaliving someone is bad.
- Devil-Deadpool: Stat Shield brainwashing 101. You wanna earn the big bucks ditch the rules for once.
- Spider-Man: Your not a freelance hero. You're a mercenary. You'll do anything for money. Well forget it.
- Deadpool: Ok prince goody two webs. That's cool. Righteous. But the bad guys ain't gonna return the favor.
- Spider-Man: Ow
- Deadpool: Eh whatevs. You know I gotta healing factor that makes Wolverine go like "I wish I had Deadpool's healing factor bub". It's all in my origin story. "Once a nerdy little kid fell into a radioactive swimming pool and he emerged with incredible powers."
- Spider-Man: Enough.
- Task-Master: Spider-Man. Nice of you to finally visit my school. But unfortunately i'm no longer accepting any more applicants.
- Spider-Man: We come for the list of shield agents, Task-Master. And for Agent MacGuffin.
- Task-Master: We who?
- Spider-Man: Me and Dead, Deadpool!
- Task-Master: Deadpool?! He's here? What?
- Deadpool: Boogadeeboo! (Maniacal laughter) Did you miss me?
- Task-Master: You! Your out of your mind to come here. I will destroy you.
- Spider-Man: Dude! How? Taskmaster can copy your moves just by watching you fight!
- Deadpool: Maybe your moves binky. Check it! How do ya like this. I'm gonna get ya, I'm gonna get ya. Oh what I tell ya, Oh what I tell ya. Oh shaking my milkshake. Oh yeah. Open up wide taski.
- Spider-Man: No!
- Deadpool: You know sometimes you are just no fun.
- Spider-man: We'll discuss our definitions of fun later. Let's get the shield drive out of here before anyone's secret identity get's revealed.
- Deadpool: Oh wait wait I wanna watch this one.
- Spider-Man: Nope
- Deadpool: Oh come on I though we bonded. Let me guess your Aaron Applebaum, Aaron Aston, Aeryn Antwater!
- Spider-Man: Are you just keep on yelling names from A-Z until you guess?
- Deadpool: No. Barry Barrington.
- Spider-Man: Your not well.
- Deadpool: I know
- Spider-Man: Are you outta your mind?
- Deadpool: Totally! But I know that list gonna make some super-villian very happy and that's gonna make me very rich. So hand it over and i'll only partially unalive you
- Spider-Man: Yikes!
- Spider-Man: Duck.
- Deadpool: Oh no piranhas. Oh that's so much funnier when it happens to someone else
- Spider-Man: Booby traps
- Deadpool: Ha ha ha. You said traps.
- Spider-Man: I can't believe I actually looked up to you. You're just as bad as Task-Master
- Deadpool: Sometimes. Sometimes I'm good for money, Sometimes i'm bad for money. As long as i'm having fun with said money I make my own rules.
Spider Verse Pt 1 [3.9]
- Spider-Man of Earth-TRN123: (stares at 2099 Spider-Man in disbelief) Whoa, awesome! You're Spider-Man, but you're... Who are you? Are you me? And what's up with the costume? Is that a metallic fiber?
- 2099 Spider-Man: (grabs Spider-Man of Earth-TRN123's hand and throws him to a wall) So what's it this time? Another android or clone impostor?!
- Spider-Man of Earth-TRN123: Android? Clone? Eww. (he gets up) And I'm not an impostor, I'm the real th--- (his mouth gets webbed shut)
- 2099 Spider-Man: I'm about to quit this gig, so congratulations(!) You get to be one of my last catchers. (he turns to go)
- Spider-Man of Earth-TRN123: (removes web from his mouth) Wait!! You have to listen to me! You're in danger! (he shoots a web at 2099 Spider-Man's back. 2099 Spider-Man stops walking, turns around, pulls the web and punches our Spider-Man in the face.) Great! Now I'M in danger(!)
Spider Verse Pt 2 [3.10]
- Spider-Man of Earth-TRN123: (to the camera) I'm Spider-Man, and at the moment, I'm slip-slidin' through a trans-dimensional wormhole. Eh! Safer than a New York taxi! My archenemy, the Goblin, is world-hopping, collecting DNA from every Spider-Man he can find. Don't know for what reason, but it can't be good. And these other worlds I've been... well, let's just say some of the other worlds are weird and some of the other worlds are wrong. Some of 'em are both weird AND wrong! One new world, dead ahead.
- Noir Spider-Man: (after Spider-Man of Earth-TRN123 saves him) I dunno know how you pulled that off, but... (he looks at Spider-Man of Earth-TRN123's costume)... why're you dressed like that? What're you? Some kinda circus clown(?)
- Spider-Man of Earth-TRN123: My pal, Nova, might say "yes", but I'm here to help you stop that maniac. He's an enemy of mine called the Goblin.
- Noir Spider-Man: (rudely) I work alone. (he swings away)
- Spider-Man of Earth-TRN123: (annoyed) Nice to meet you, too, sunshine!
- Spider-Man of Earth-TRN123: That's all, Gobin!
- Goblin: NO! I'VE COME SO FAR! I HAVE TO WIN!
- Spider-Ham: (grabs Goblin and picks him up) Not by the hair of my chinny-chin-chin. (reference to The Three Little Pigs. Goblin smirks and picks Spider-Ham's hair) OUCH! MY CHINNY-CHIN-CHIN!
- Goblin: That'll do, pig, that'll do.
Spider Verse Pt 3 [3.11]
- Spider-Knight: (OS) Have at thee! ( swings down and lands on the ground)
- Medieval Citizen #1: It's the dreaded Spider!
- Spider-Knight: Back, lest I be forced to hurt thee! (draws a sword out of his arm)
- Spider-Man of Earth-TRN123: (to the camera) How do I know he's this world's Spider-Man? Duh! Because the people don't like him. (breaks free as Spider Knight scares the mob away)
- Spider-Knight: By Merlin! Either thou art training to be my squire or thou art the town fool!
- Spider-Man of Earth-TRN123: You're the Spider-Man of this world. I'm you from another universe!
- Spider-Knight: Town fool it is. (mob throws pitchforks at the two Web-heads. they jump free. another medieval citizen tries to impale our Spider-Man)
- Spider-Man of Earth-TRN123: Watch the pitchfork, stabby! (webs him and starts to web the rest of the advanced mob away)
- Spider-Knight: Town fool! Come hence if thou value your life!
- Spider-Man of Earth-TRN123: I DO value my life. (springs on top of the roofs of the shacks) The name's not fool! The name's Spider-Man and you're in danger!
- Spider-Knight: Spider-Man? 'Tis a worst name than fool.
- (our Spider-Man gets trampled by the idiotic angry mob)
- Goblin: The Spider-Man of this Medieval World. (launches a flying syringe from his arm. it tries to take Spider-Knight's blood, but he's heavily protected thanks to his armor)
- Spider-Knight:: Thy trickery cannot penetrate my armor! (he goes to slash Goblin, but he counter-attacks him and whacks him to the wall)
- Goblin: For your sake, I hope you have a high threshold for pain. For MY sake, I hope you don't. (his syringe injects Spider-Knight from underneath the gap in his helmet. he cackles) More Spider DNA! (Spider-Knight gets back up and tries to slash Goblin again, but this time he jumps to his glider)
- Spider-Knight: What matter of monster be this?
- Goblin: The sort of monster who has no intention of staying. (flies off)
- Spider-Knight: No-one escapes my Arrow of Justice! (he fires his Arrow of Justice at Goblin, but he swats it away) (abashed) Huh.
- Spider-Man of Earth-TRN123: (after Black Spidey regains consciousness) You OK?
- Black Spider-Man: Ow! I must've hit my head pretty hard, because you look like Peter Parker.
- Spider-Man of Earth-TRN123: You know my secret identity? (takes off his mask) Oh, of course you do. You're Peter Parker, too. Don't freak out; I'm you.
- Black Spider-Man: (jumps back) Whoa, whoa, whoa! I'm NOT you! You're de...! Which makes me dea...! No way, if neither of us could be dea...! That's impossible! Peter Parker, so you're NOT dead!?
- Spider-Man of Earth-TRN123: (confused) I'm not what now?
- Black Spider-Man: OK. Don't. Freak. Out. (takes off his mask, revealing to be a young African-American boy)
- Spider-Man of Earth-TRN123: HUH?!
- Black Spider-Man: My name is Miles Morales and I'M... Spider-Man. We're not ghosts, right? Cos if I'm dead, my mom and dad are gonna kill me!
- Spider-Man of Earth-TRN123: You're Spider-Man?! But you're... so young.
- Black Spider-Man: Whatcha gonna do? Card me? I'm 13, almost 14! (silently) In 11 months.
- Spider-Man of Earth-TRN123: Sorry. I just didn't expect such a young Spider-Man. Listen: This is complicated and not gonna make a lot of sense, but I'm from a parallel world.
- Black Spider-Man: Makes total sense. So you chased the Goblin from YOUR world to THIS one and since he's Goblin, he's probably after my DNA.
- Spider-Man of Earth-TRN123: Exactly. You're pretty good, Spidey. When you saw me, why did you think we were ghosts?
- Black Spider-Man: You're not kidding? Because this isn't a (pretend laugh) kinda topic. You REALLY don;t know what happened to Peter Parker? I mean, you? (Black Spider-Man takes our Spidey to a graveyard, where a tombstone reads "HERE LIES PETER PARKER" on it)
- Spider-Man of Earth-TRN123: Peter Parker... is gone? Whoa.
- Black Spider-Man: Yeah.
- Spider-Man of Earth-TRN123: No, you don't understand. I mean, "Whoa!"
- Black Spider-Man: Yeah.
- Black Spider-Man: Peter Parker saved the world. I was there! He sacrificed himself and saved us all. (respectfully touches the tombstone) If I'd just gotten my powers, maybe I could've saved him. But I was scared. I didn't do a thing and I'll regret that for the rest of my life.
- Spider-Man of Earth-TRN123: Come on. You can't think like that. You're 12.
- Black Spider-Man: 13! I can ride my bike to the store alone.
- Spider-Man of Earth-TRN123: (gracefully) If you'd jumped in, maybe you wouldn't be here either.
- Black Spider-Man: (turns away and walks solemnly) But when I got the powers of Spider-Man, with them came this great sense of responsibility and I don't know if I can do it. What if I just don't have it in me to be a hero like Pe...(stops walking and corrects himself) ..like you?
- Spider-Man of Earth-TRN123: There's nothing wrong with being scared. Fear's OK. I feel fear all the time, but the trick to it is to....(stops in mid-sentence as the two Spidey's spider senses go off)
- Black Spider-Man: Do you sense that?
- Spider-Man of Earth-TRN123: MOVE!
Spider Verse Pt 4 [3.11]
- Spider-Man: There's the DNA he stole from the other Spideys, but where's Goblin? (Goblin walks in)
- Goblin:: We've only been gone a short while, yet it feels like a lifetime. Don't you agree, Electro? (he is still in the Siege Perilous)
- Electro:: You had what you want, Goblin, now let me out!
- Goblin:: I'll consider it AFTER I've gotten the serum. Now be a good slave and start the machine. (Goblin walks into the pod as the machine begins to power up)
- Spider-Man: (grabbing a cable) This is me messing up Goblin's evil machine of evil. (disconnects all the cables) Say, this is kinda fun.
- Goblin:: Spider-Man?! STOP! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU"RE.... (he screams as the machine explodes, sending Spidey flying backwards)
- Spider-Man: Aw, figures. (recovers from the wreckage) Everything fun always ends with something exploding.
- Goblin:: Too late, Spider-Man! (Goblin fizzes with power) Or should I say Peter Parker?
- Spider-Man: WHAT!?!
- Goblin: Yes, Peter. I know it's you.
- Spider-Man: Peter Parker? Uh, who's that?
- Goblin: I went to other worlds to bring back Spider-Man DNA. And along the way, I brought back Spider-Man's identity. It surprised me at first. But the more I thought about it, the more it made sense. It was obvious. You and my son. Always there. Always in my way! (Roars and charges at Spider-Man, who dodges)
- Spider-Man: So you figured out my identity. Congrats. But I've handled everything you've ever thrown at me, Gobby. I can handle this, too.
Attack Of The Synthezoids Pt 1 [3.19]
- "Nick Fury": You gotta get back into the simulation so our techs can bring you outta your induced coma safely.
- Spider-Man: So you're saying I'm asleep and this is all a dream?
- "Nick Fury": I could order you into the tube, but that would defeat the point of the test. So I'm asking you as my boss, as your mentor and, yes, as your friend.
- Spider-Man: Hard to argue with that. (he slowly proceed into the the tube, but stops half way, narrowing his eyes, confused) Wait! "As my friend?" (he turns to "Fury") Nick Fury would never say that. (he shrieks and widens his eyes as "Fury" attempts to force him into the tube) And how did I not notice your eye patch is on the wrong eye? (he blinds the impostor and flips over him)
- "Nick Fury": (ripping the webbing off his face) ARRRRGGGH!!!
- Spider-Man: (Spider-Man fires his tasers webs, swings the fake Fury and electrocutes him) Sorry about this, "Nick"! (the impostor begins to dissolve into a puddle of goop) No way! Nick Fury, a Synthezoid?!!
Graduation Day [4.26]
- Spider-Man: It took me a while to realize it, but I couldn't have become the Ultimate Spider-Man, until I learned how to be the Ultimate Peter Parker.
- Spider-Man: (Last lines) So, I guess this is it. But there's no need to get all sappy. I thought once I became the Ultimate Spider-Man, that would mean my work was done. But far from it. This isn't the end, this is only the beginning.