Unstoppable (2010 film)
Unstoppable is a 2010 American action thriller film directed by Tony Scott, written by Mark Bomback and starring Denzel Washington and Chris Pine. The film tells the story of a runaway freight train, and the two men (Washington and Pine) who attempt to stop it. The film was released in the United States and Canada on November 12, 2010, and in the United Kingdom on November 24, 2010.
- [to Will] You are a funny guy. Well-trained, but funny.
- This ain't training. In training, they just give you an F. Out here, you get killed.
- This is Will Colson, [the] conductor. I'm letting you know we're going to run this bitch down.
- Connie: How the hell did this happen?
- Dewey: It just got away from me.
- Connie: It got away from you? It's a train, Dewey, not a chipmunk!
- Dewey: I had to leave the cab to throw a switch.
- Connie: You left the cab?!
- Gileece: Yeah, and it gets worse. The air brakes weren't tied on. They aren't tied on, still.
- Connie: We've got an unmanned train rolling into opposing traffic with no air brakes?! Is that what you're telling me?
- Dewey: I set the independent brake. That'll for sure stop it.
- Connie: How fast is it going?
- Dewey: No more than 10 miles per.
- Connie: Okay, jump on the high rail and go after it.
- Will: Are you 100% sure that de-railer won't work?
- Frank: Yes. 100%? No.
- Will: Well, which one is it?
- Frank: [pauses] 50-50.
- Will: Very funny. And if it does?
- Frank: If it does, then...we're a wreck on a wreck.
- Will: What's the fastest you've taken a single engine like this?
- Frank: Unattached?
- Will: Yeah.
- Frank: 50, 55. Of course, I was going forward.
- Connie: [walking up to Frank and Will] Sir, I was wondering if you could help me?
- Frank: Connie?
- Connie: I can't decide which I one of you I'm going to kiss first.
- Frank: Me.
- [all three of them laugh happily]
- Will: Problem solved. Go get 'em, Connie.
- Connie: All right, bring it on.
- [She kisses Frank on the cheek while Will kisses his wife, Darcy]
- Denzel Washington as Frank Barnes
- Chris Pine as Will Colson
- Rosario Dawson as Connie Hooper
- Lew Temple as Ned Oldham
- Ethan Suplee as Dewey
- Kevin Dunn as Oscar Galvin
- Kevin Corrigan as Scott Werner
- Kevin Chapman as Bunny
- T. J. Miller as Gilleece
- Jessy Schram as Darcy Colson
- David Warshofsky as Judd Stewart
- Victor Gojcaj as Groundman
- Meagan Tandy and Elizabeth Mathis as Maya and Nicole Barnes
- Ryan Ahern as Ryan Scott
- Aisha Hinds as Railroad Safety Campaign Coordinator
- Jeff Wincott as Jesse Colson