Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Don't you guys think this is a little bit cruel?
- For Pete's sake, my clothes, really?! Whoever did this is off my Christmas list, seriously not cool guys. Not cool at all.
- You need to listen to me, I don't care if you believe me or not. Doesn't matter, because you will. You need to go down to the mines. (...) I've seen what's down there... and I'd give anything to unsee it.
- I swear, they just need like, something to bond over ya' know? Some sort of traumatic event to send them into each other's arms. And, knowing Chris, we'll be in the geriatric ward before Chris makes a move.
- And after all you've been through! Good, good-good-good. I mean how does that feel? How does it feel? Do you enjoy feeling terrorized? Humiliated? I mean, panicked? All those emotions that my sisters got to feel once one year ago! Only guess what? They didn't get to laugh it off! No! Nope! No no no! They're gone!
- Hook, line and sinker for every little stinker!
- When are you going to take her to the bone zone?
- Somebody's getting a little friendly... and not in the "friend zone" kind of way. They might need to check the expiration date on their big breakup.
- Chris, we made her look so stupid, in front of all her friends and the guy she liked. I can't imagine doing something worse to somebody.
- You were looking on your phone, you dip! What are you tweeting!? Hashtag there's a freaking ghost after us?!
- Go suck an egg!
- Come on guys, we're all friends here, right? No need for violence, just a little harmless fun! We're up in the woods! It's spooky! Come on, let's get into the spirit of things!
- Oh, fuck nuggets!
- Shutters are shuttered.
- Jesus hot sauce Christmas cake, this is fucking unbelievable.
- Maybe we should start with a little, you know, making out, and see where it goes from there? (x2)
- Before we begin, there are a few things I need to make sure you understand. You see, no one can change what happened last year. The past is beyond our control. You have to accept this in order to move forward. But there is freedom in this revelation. Everything you do, every decision you make from now on, will open doors to the future. I want you to remember this. I want you to remember this as you play your game. Every single choice will affect your fate, and the fate of those around you. So, you have committed to commence with this 'game'. This is significant. And I want to help you see it through. Sometimes... Sometimes these things can be a little scary... even terrifying... but I am here to make sure that no matter how upsetting things may get, you will always find a way to work through it. Alright. We will start with a simple exercise. Could you please pick up the card? And I want you to look at the picture on the other side, and tell me what you feel about it. It is essential that you answer honestly in order to get the most out of this experience.