- People here always want to grab a simple camera and a table light, get their cousin and shoot a movie. You can’t say that’s wrong, but it’s not cinema.
- In: "camera, action: Uganda’s film scene" at British Airways Highlife Magazine. 08 June 2015 written by Elizabeth Mcsheffrey
- Do it now if you can, when you can. Sometimes later goes for never.
- It's not about being cute or not, but the confidence of how you see yourself in the reflection.
- In: "Mukwaya wins film contest" at observer.ug. 23 July 2013 written by Abu-Baker Mulumba
- Kinna-Uganda has something to do with mediocrity. We should follow the trends of other industries like Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood; let us call our films Ugawood.
- In: "Ugawood or Kinna-Uganda? Film stars split over name at observer.ug. 12 March 2013 written by Polly Kamukama
- It affected me so much having to adapt to different parenting environments.
- In: "Mukwaya, the self made filmmaker" at observer.ug. 12 April 2012 written by Polly Kamukama