Jump to navigation Jump to search
Biography at Wikipedia
Media at Wikicommons
- You can use whatever medium that you have chosen to run to change lives, impact a society and as well to create a legacy.
- We have a lot of things that define who we are from where we come from and as filmmakers we need to be true to our identity.
- Inspirations come differently, sometimes you are just sleeping and get a bad dream, others are stories in papers. So people have different stories, it’s about art. I make sure I keep my brains awake.
- People here always want to grab a simple camera and a table light, get their cousin and shoot a movie. You can’t say that’s wrong, but it’s not cinema.
- Do it now if you can, when you can. Sometimes later goes for never.
- It's not about being cute or not, but the confidence of how you see yourself in the reflection.
- Kinna-Uganda has something to do with mediocrity. We should follow the trends of other industries like Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood; let us call our films Ugawood.
- In: "Ugawood or Kinna-Uganda? Film stars split over name at The Observer. 12 March 2013 written by Polly Kamukama
- It affected me so much having to adapt to different parenting environments.