Jump to navigation Jump to search
CaptHayfever is a Wikiquote user who sometimes refers to himself in the third person, such as when writing an article/user page about himself. He is very bad at writing autobiographies, so yeah.
A Few of My Own
- "A world without chaos is chaos."
- "All paths invariably result in one conclusion."
- "We have a winner, everyone!"
- "That was dumb & stupid."
- "I hereby decree..."
- "The cheese is yesterday."
- "This is Hayfever. Apparently I'm not here. Leave a message at the--(machine beeps)"
- "De pooka teeta la conta le malaya ema su sa porlto." ("May you forever be pestered by invincible, malaria-infested mosquitos.")
- "I don't believe in the death penalty. It's not torturous enough; once you're dead, the pain stops."
- "Remember, it's not slander or libel if it's true."
- "Peace, chill, & etc."
- "I need a sig here! Working on it!"
- "This has been total nonsense."