You are here:
Please, instead, go here, as I am not active in Wiki quotes:
Brief introduction webpage
I don't feel like making an elaborate user page, but here below links to five of my pages:
UEI, An electronics college
Prior to that, I went to United Electronics Institute, now doing business as Florida Metropolitan University. To clarify, UEI was at 3924 Coconut Palm Drive, in the Sable Park region of Tampa, Florida. I am class of 1988. (See also: .)
Education in the real world's school of hard knocks
Oh, yeah: All that electronic college did me good: I'm a HAM EXTRA operator (There are three levels: Technician, then General, and then the highers, Extra: Zzzap!!) My call sign is N2GY. You can look me up on:
are my pages in QRZ and ARRL.
"Flash" Gordon Wayne Watts
More Contact Information for me: ...in case you want to get in contact with me, please note that I don't monitor this page much, so the methods below, namely email, telephone, and U.S. Postal Mail are more convenient:
- Gordon Wayne Watts http://GordonWatts.com
- BS, The Florida State University, Biological and Chemical Sciences
- AS, United Electronics Institute
- ALWAYS FAITHFUL - To God
- 821 Alicia Road, Lakeland, FLA, USA 33801-2113 http://HomeTown.AOL.com/Gww1210 or http://www.GeoCities.com/Gordon_Watts32313 or http://Gordon_Watts.Tripod.com/consumer.html
- Home: (863) 688-9880 Work: (863) 686-3411 Voice&FAX: (863) 687-6141
- Gww1210@aol.com ; Gww12102002@Yahoo.com
- Truth is the strongest, most stable force in the Universe.
- Truth does not change because you disbelieve it!
- TRUTH doesn't bend to the will of tyrants.
- Gordon Wayne Watts
- Get Truth.
"First, they [Nazis] came for the Jews. I was silent. I was not a Jew. Then they came for the Communists. I was silent. I was not a Communist. Then they came for the trade unionists. I was silent. I was not a trade unionist. Then they came for me. There was no one left to speak for me." (Martin Niemoller, given credit for a quotation in The Harper Religious and Inspirational Quotation Companion, ed. Margaret Pepper (New York: Harper &Row, 1989), 429 -as cited on page 44, note 17, of Religious Cleansing in the American Republic, by Keith A. Fornier, Copyright 1993, by Liberty, Life, and Family Publications.
(Actually, they may not have come for the Jews first, as it's far more likely they came for the prisoners, mentally handicapped, and other so-called "inferiors" first -as historians tell us -so they could get "practiced up;" But, they did come for them -due to the silence of their neighbors -and due, in part, to their own silence. So the general idea is correct: "Speak up now, or forever hold your peace." --Gordon)