|This is a Wikiquote user page.
If you find this page on any site other than Wikiquote, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikiquote itself. The original page is located at http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/User:Illegitimate_Barrister.
- 1 Wikiquote pages
- 2 Favorite speeches and orations
- 2.1 2nd millennium
- 2.1.1 18th century
- 2.1.2 19th century
- 18.104.22.168 1830s
- 22.214.171.124 1850s
- 126.96.36.199 1860s
- 188.8.131.52 1870s
- 184.108.40.206 1880s
- 2.1.3 20th century
- 2.2 3rd millennium
- 2.1 2nd millennium
- 3 See also
- 4 External links
- Assassination of Abraham Lincoln ~ Basketball ~ Boston Marathon bombing ~ Mexican–American War ~ Korean War ~ Virginia Tech shooting
- Films and shows
- Alt-right ~ Anti-Americanism ~ Black Power ~ Flag of the United States ~ Articles of Confederation and Perpetual Union ~ Declaration of the Causes and Necessity of Taking Up Arms
- Tarō Asō ~ Mohamed Atta ~ Bruce Bartlett ~ Henry L. Benning ~ Bowe Bergdahl ~ Michelle Branch ~ Mike Breen ~ Benjamin Franklin Butler ~ Thomas Howell Cobb ~ James B. Comey ~ Anderson Cooper ~ Charles E. Daniels ~ Ian Darke ~ William C. Davis ~ Nate Diaz ~ José de la Cruz Porfirio Díaz Mori ~ Sam Donaldson ~ Daniel J. Fairbanks ~ Eric Foner ~ George M. Fredrickson ~ Eric M. Frein ~ Masha Gessen ~ Louie Gohmert ~ Ariana Grande ~ Nathanael Greene ~ Michael Grimm ~ Mark P. Hertling ~ George Frisbie Hoar ~ Sam Houston ~ Michelle J. Howard ~ David Hunter ~ Chuck Hustmyre ~ Harry V. Jaffa ~ Ziad Jarrah ~ Caitlyn M. Jenner ~ David Johnson ~ Scott Joplin ~ Johann de Kalb ~ Frances Kellor ~ James W. Loewen ~ Owen Lovejoy ~ Brian Reynolds Myers ~ Khanh Nguyen ~ Young-sam Kim ~ Jürgen Klinsmann ~ Andrei Nikolaevich Lankov ~ Myung-bak Lee ~ James Longstreet ~ Lothar de Maizière ~ Barry Richard McCaffrey ~ Conor McGregor ~ Steve McManaman ~ Merrill Anthony McPeak ~ James M. McPherson ~ Charles A. Moose ~ Yoshirō Mori ~ David Morrison ~ Oliver Hazard Perry Throck Morton ~ John S. Mosby ~ Charles E. Nash ~ Joakim Noah ~ Henry M. Paulson, Jr. ~ David Dixon Porter ~ Jean-François Revel ~ Ricardo Sanchez ~ Richard Sherman ~ Earl Simmons ~ Brooks D. Simpson ~ Shepard Smith ~ Hope Solo ~ Elbridge Gerry Spaulding ~ Benjamin Stanton ~ Edwin M. Stanton ~ Alexander H. Stephens ~ George Henry Thomas ~ William Tappan Thompson ~ Benjamin Tillman ~ Michael J. Totten ~ Tamerlan Tsarnaev ~ Stansfield Turner ~ Gideon Welles ~ Chilton Allen White ~ Henry Wilson
- Alabama ~ Baltimore ~ Cleveland ~ Colombia ~ Confederate States ~ Denmark ~ Estonia ~ Germantown, Maryland ~ Ghana ~ Guinea ~ Idaho ~ Illinois ~ Jordan ~ Kazakhstan ~ Mexico ~ Michigan ~ Mississippi ~ Netherlands ~ Northern Ireland ~ South Africa ~ South Carolina ~ South Vietnam ~ Sweden ~ Wisconsin ~ Wyoming
I significantly expanded/unstubbed
- Democratic Party ~ Law enforcement in the United States ~ Republican Party ~ United States Armed Forces
- Sacha Baron Cohen ~ George W. Bush ~ Calvin Coolidge ~ George William Curtis ~ Frederick Douglass ~ Ulysses S. Grant ~ Nouri al-Maliki ~ Dennis Prager ~ William Tecumseh Sherman
- China ~ European Union ~ Georgia ~ Israel ~ Japan ~ Philippines ~ Saudi Arabia ~ South Korea ~ United States of America ~ United Kingdom ~ Venezuela ~ Vietnam
Favorite speeches and orations
- Speech at Chicago, Illinois (10 July 1858), by Abraham Lincoln.
- Speech at Edwardsville, Illinois (11 September 1858), by Abraham Lincoln.
- Cooper Union Speech (27 February 1860), by Abraham Lincoln.
- Allow the Humblest Man an Equal Chance (6 March 1860), by Abraham Lincoln.
- The Constitution of the United States, Is It Pro-Slavery or Anti-Slavery? (26 March 1860), by Frederick Douglass
- Abraham Lincoln's First Inaugural Address (4 March 1861), by Abraham Lincoln.
- Speech at Independence Hall (22 February 1861), by Abraham Lincoln.
- Abraham Lincoln's Second State of the Union Address (1 December 1862), by Abraham Lincoln.
- What the Black Man Wants (1865), by Frederick Douglass.
- Abraham Lincoln's Second Inaugural Address (4 March 1865), by Abraham Lincoln.
- White House Funeral Sermon for President Lincoln (19 April 1865), by P. Densmore Gurley.
- Oration at Ravenna, Ohio (4 July 1865), by James Garfield.
- Speech in the House of Representatives (1 February 1866), by James Garfield.
- The Good Fight (21 March 1866), by George William Curtis.
- Ulysses S. Grant's Sixth State of the Union Address (7 December 1874), by Ulysses S. Grant.
- Speech at the Annual Reunion of the Society of the Army of Tennessee (29 September 1875), by Ulysses S. Grant.
- Letter to Winfield T. Durbin (6 August 1903), by Theodore Roosevelt.
- A Square Deal (7 September 1903), by Theodore Roosevelt.
- The Progress of a People (6 June 1924), by J. Calvin Coolidge
- Letter to Charles F. Gardner (9 August 1924), by J. Calvin Coolidge
- Ordered Liberty and World Peace (6 September 1924), by J. Calvin Coolidge
- The Genius of America (16 October 1924), by J. Calvin Coolidge