|This is a Wikiquote user page.
If you find this page on any site other than Wikiquote, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikiquote itself. The original page is located at http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/User:Illegitimate_Barrister.
- 1 Wikiquote pages
- 2 Favorite speeches and orations
- 2.1 2nd millennium
- 2.1.1 18th century
- 2.1.2 19th century
- 22.214.171.124 1830s
- 126.96.36.199 1850s
- 188.8.131.52 1860s
- 184.108.40.206 1870s
- 220.127.116.11 1880s
- 2.1.3 20th century
- 2.2 3rd millennium
- 2.1 2nd millennium
- 3 See also
- 4 External links
- Films and shows
- Mohamed Atta ~ Henry L. Benning ~ Bowe Bergdahl ~ Michelle Branch ~ Mike Breen ~ James B. Comey ~ Anderson Cooper ~ Ian Darke ~ William C. Davis ~ Sam Donaldson ~ Daniel J. Fairbanks ~ George M. Fredrickson ~ Eric M. Frein ~ Masha Gessen ~ Nathanael Greene ~ Michael Grimm ~ George Frisbie Hoar ~ Sam Houston ~ Michelle J. Howard ~ Harry V. Jaffa ~ Ziad Jarrah ~ Scott Joplin ~ Johann de Kalb ~ Frances Kellor ~ Khanh Nguyen ~ Young-sam Kim ~ Jürgen Klinsmann ~ Myung-bak Lee ~ James Longstreet ~ Conor McGregor ~ Steve McManaman ~ Charles A. Moose ~ David Morrison ~ John S. Mosby ~ David Dixon Porter ~ Jean-François Revel ~ Ricardo Sanchez ~ Richard Sherman ~ Earl Simmons ~ Shepard Smith ~ Hope Solo ~ Edwin M. Stanton ~ Alexander H. Stephens ~ Benjamin Tillman ~ Michael J. Totten ~ Stansfield Turner ~ Gideon Welles
- Baltimore ~ Confederate States ~ Denmark ~ Ghana ~ Guinea ~ Jordan ~ Kazakhstan ~ Mexico ~ Michigan ~ Netherlands ~ South Carolina ~ Sweden
I significantly expanded/unstubbed
- Democratic Party ~ Law enforcement in the United States ~ Republican Party ~ United States Armed Forces
- Sacha Baron Cohen ~ George W. Bush ~ Calvin Coolidge ~ George William Curtis ~ Frederick Douglass ~ Ulysses S. Grant ~ Nouri al-Maliki ~ William Tecumseh Sherman
- China ~ European Union ~ Georgia ~ Israel ~ Japan ~ Saudi Arabia ~ South Korea ~ United States of America ~ United Kingdom ~ Vietnam
Favorite speeches and orations
- Speech at Chicago, Illinois (10 July 1858), by Abraham Lincoln.
- Speech at Edwardsville, Illinois (11 September 1858), by Abraham Lincoln.
- Cooper Union Speech (27 February 1860), by Abraham Lincoln.
- Allow the Humblest Man an Equal Chance (6 March 1860), by Abraham Lincoln.
- The Constitution of the United States, Is It Pro-Slavery or Anti-Slavery? (26 March 1860), by Frederick Douglass
- Abraham Lincoln's Second State of the Union Address (1 December 1862), by Abraham Lincoln.
- What the Black Man Wants (1865), by Frederick Douglass.
- Abraham Lincoln's Second Inaugural Address (4 March 1865), by Abraham Lincoln.
- White House Funeral Sermon for President Lincoln (19 April 1865), by P. Densmore Gurley.
- Oration at Ravenna, Ohio (4 July 1865), by James Garfield.
- Speech in the House of Representatives (1 February 1866), by James Garfield.
- The Good Fight (21 March 1866), by George William Curtis.
- Ulysses S. Grant's Sixth State of the Union Address (7 December 1874), by Ulysses S. Grant.
- Speech at the Annual Reunion of the Society of the Army of Tennessee (29 September 1875), by Ulysses S. Grant.
- Letter to Winfield T. Durbin (6 August 1903), by Theodore Roosevelt.
- A Square Deal (7 September 1903), by Theodore Roosevelt.
- The Progress of a People (6 June 1924), by J. Calvin Coolidge, Jr.
- Letter to Charles F. Gardner (9 August 1924), by J. Calvin Coolidge, Jr.
- Ordered Liberty and World Peace (6 September 1924), by J. Calvin Coolidge, Jr.
- The Genius of America (16 October 1924), by J. Calvin Coolidge, Jr.
- Hope and Conscience Will Not Be Silenced (8 July 2003), by George W. Bush.
- Europe's Anti-American Obsession (4 December 2003), by Jean-François Revel.