|Search user languages|
My name is Tamuz, and I am a writer in the Hebrew and English Wikipedias, as well as the Hebrew Wikibooks (click on the links to go to my user pages in those various Wiki projects). I also have a Wikimedia Commons user page.
Joined Wikipedia at 2005. Date of birth: March 9 1990.
You are welcome to visit my English Wikipedia user page to learn more about me.
Tamuz 22:12, 24 July 2006 (UTC)
The ones marked with an asterisk (*) are ones I first found here, on Wikiquote.
- "I have seen belief move cities, make man stave-off death, and turn an evil hag's heart half-circle. This entire fortress has been constructed from belief. Belief damned a woman, whose heart clung to the hope that another loved her when he did not. Once, it has made a man seek immortality and achieve it."
True or Smart
- "Life's not fair, is it?"
- "Endure. In enduring, grow strong."
- "Being deeply loved by someone gives strength, while loving someone deeply gives courage." *
- "This moment is forever."
- "Do what your heart desires."
- "Courage isn't the lack of fear. It is the acting in spite of it." *
- "You can't run from your past. You'll end up running in circles, until you fall back down to the same hole you were trying to escape from, only the hole's grown deeper."
- "You can only be betrayed by those whom you trust."
Well Worded or Insightful
- "To see what is right and not do it is cowardice." *
- My corollary:"To know what you want to do and not do it is cowardice."
- "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." *
- "The genius of the hole - no matter how long you spend climbing out, you can still fall back down in an instant."
- "You come to, amidst the wreckage of your own making. Do you stay there, eyes squeezed shut, afraid to move? Or do you crawl out, help your loved ones, make sure the fire doesn't spread, try to fix it?"
- "Death is inevitable. Our fear of it makes us play safe, blocks-out emotion. It's a losing game - without passion, you're already dead."
- "If there's so much I must be, can I still just be me \ The way I am?"
- "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense." *
- "Knowing blocks understanding."
Just Bloody Beautiful
- "There is no place for "2" in the world of 1's and 0's, no room for "mayhap" in a house of trues and falses, and no "green with envy" in a black-and-white world."
- "She was beautiful. I hated her for making me feel this way." (Quite corny, but beautiful nonetheless.)
- "This is love - when someone drags you from the wreckage after you've given in, ready to just lie there and die.
- This is love - when someone, no matter what the cost, shows you that there is hope, a choice, that you can put down your gun.
- This is love. Love hurts." (You had to hear it in the original context to understand...)
- "And there are lines upon my face \ From a lifetime of smiles."
- - Beautiful in my Eyes by Joshua Kadison
- "The world, for once, at perfect harmony \ with all its living things."
- "There's a rhyme and reason to the wild outdoors \ When the heart of this star-crossed voyager beats in time with yours."
- "I'm already one thousand heartbeats overdue."
- "Blessed are you whose worthiness gives scope \ Being had, to triumph; being lacked, to hope."