(Redirected from Usher Raymond IV)
|This musician-related article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- It can never be bad to have a foundation as a man — a black man. — in a time when women are dying for men. Women have started to become lovers of each other as a result of not having enough men.
- From an interview with VIBE, "Caught Up" (July 2008)
- I wouldn't call myself a coward, no way. But being buried alive is something I could never handle. The only way you'd see me being buried alive is if I was dead, man.
- From an interview with VIBE, "Caught Up"
- [I'm] a sponge, the more I absorb, the more I am able to articulate my vision, as artists do, like Picasso. I'm an artist in that light. I went from being an artist to an artiste.
- From an interview with Q Magazine, May 2012