It's not the most intellectual job in the world, but I do have to know the letters.
Vanna White (born February 18, 1957) is an American television personality and film actress best known as the hostess of Wheel of Fortune since 1982.
- I enjoy getting dressed as a Barbie doll.
- In: Laura K. McClure (2008), Sexuality and Gender in the Classical World. p. 164
- It's not the most intellectual job in the world, but I do have to know the letters.
- Cited in: Quentin Parker (2011). The Incontrovertible Code of (Formerly) Unwritten Rules. p. 51
- I couldn't imagine being here without Pat Sajak. That would be like Ken without Barbie!