- It is only logical for the translator to become a part of the world of the author.
- However, there is one great temptation and that is that you can forget that the aim of the writer was to reject all other worlds and to construct one of his own and that the aim of the translator is to re-embody himself into the world of the various writers.
- The greatest pleasure in translating is precisely this feeling of spiritual closeness and spiritual merging with the translated author. Moreover this spiritual relation is different with every writer.
- The translator constantly learns new things about himself.
- Емил Басат: „Самопризнанията на един изкушен изкусител“, Interview with Ventseslav Konstantinov, Panorama, 11, 2009
- Person search - Ventseslav Konstantinov
- Homepage of Ventseslav Konstantinov