- I may be biased, but I think I have the best readers ever.
- Roth, Veronica (September 25, 2013). About That Allegiant Leak. Veronica Roth. Retrieved on November 4, 2013.
- There’s no way to please everyone, because that mythical book with the ending that every single person wants can’t exist—you want different things, each one of you. The only thing I can do, in light of that fact, is write an honest story as best I can.
- Quoted at:
- Sims, Andrew (October 28, 2013). Veronica Roth offers huge explanation for 'Allegiant's' big twist – will it appease you?. Hypable. Retrieved on November 6, 2013.
- I thought about reaching out with my authorial hand and snatching her from that awful situation. I thought about it and I agonized over it. But to me, that felt dishonest and emotionally manipulative. This was the end she had chosen, and I felt she had earned an ending that was as powerful as she was.
- Main article: Divergent
- Main article: Insurgent
- Main article: Allegiant
- [T]hat’s something Roth does extraordinarily well – explain the toughest parts of life. Love, loss, heartbreak, joy and faith.
- Parkin, Lisa (October 28, 2013). Book Review: Allegiant by Veronica Roth. Read. Breathe. Relax.. Retrieved on November 4, 2013.
- Veronica Roth has a very blunt and not-so-sugarcoated way of killing people off.
- . Book Review: Allegiant (Divergent, #3) by Veronica Roth. littleonionwrites (October 29, 2013). Retrieved on November 4, 2013.