Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article on an author is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- If your opponent imagines that because you are a woman you’re easy to bluff, that you’d never bluff yourself and that you can be pushed around, you can exploit those assumptions.
- Interview, Evening Standard 31 May 2012
- Stuart Wheeler says women are no good at poker?! If he fancies playing a bit of Heads Up, he knows where to find me.
- Responding to Stuart Wheeler's suggestion that women are not good at chess, bridge or poker.
- Evening Standard Quote of the Day, Friday 16 Aug 2013, p. 16