Vladimir Rudolfovich Solovyov (Alternative spelling: Soloviev; Russian: Владимир Рудольфович Соловьёв; born October 20, 1963) is a Russian journalist, television presenter, writer and propagandist. He is an anchor on the television show Sunday Evening with Vladimir Solovyov on Russia-1.
- If you think that we will stop in Ukraine – think 300 times. Let me remind you that Ukraine is only an intermediate stage in ensuring the strategic security of the Russian Federation.
- Russians were not the first to attack Ukraine. Russians are not fighting the Ukrainians but the ‘Banderovitsi’ (Ukrainian nationalists) and Nazis, whom they are hostages of. The Nazis have taken control of Ukraine.
- "Putin’s Dogs of Propaganda War: Who are His Main Propagandists (1)", Kyiv Post, 21 April 2022
- I believe the special military operation is entering a new stage. Ukrainians alone are no longer enough.
- When this operation concludes, NATO will have to ask itself: 'Do we have what we need to defend ourselves? Do we have the people to defend ourselves? And there will be no mercy. There will be no mercy.
- Not only Ukraine will have to be denazified. The war against Europe and the world is developing a more specific outline, which means we’ll have to act differently and to act much more harshly.
- What is preventing us from striking the territory of the United Kingdom, targeting those logistical centres where these arms are being loaded?
- Said about deliveries of weapons to let Ukraine defend itself against the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine, quoted in "'What prevents us from striking UK?' Putin allies encourage brutal attack", Express, 30 April 2022
- I saw so much military kit on display at parades in all kinds of cities and so many servicemen who were marching in the parades that it's clear that if the decision is taken and we move from a special military operation to a turbo military operation, we will be able to achieve the objectives.
- Said May 9 2022, during the Russian invasion of Ukraine, quoted in "Russian State TV Says Invading Ukraine 'Far From Our Main Objective'", Newsweek, 12 May 2022
- Europe is now ruled by people elected in practice by nobody.
- "Pro-Putin Journalist Rails Against Italy on TV After Having Villas Seized", Newsweek, 19 May 2022
- The New York Times published a column with the headline "Russia is a Fascist Country" authored by Yale University Professor [Timothy] Snyder. Pseudo-Professor of a pseudo-University. Snyder knows nothing, understands nothing, he is just a regular liar. They regularly claim that Russia is a fascist country. Listen, you bastards. You're offering hallmarks of a fascist state. Look at those indicators you're proposing. How are they any different from Trump's campaign? Down to the slogan "Make America Great Again". Discussions of former greatness. Donald Trump: "Make America Great Again". Cult of one leader. Visual symbols as a sign of belonging. What about Donald Trump' red hats? Mass events in support of the leader. Do you want me to play a clip of the dancing Trump? Hate speech towards a certain group of people: Look at what Trump used to say about liberals. If cretins like those those teach at Yale University... The majority of that nation are cretins. They know nothing.
- "Russia State TV Calls Trump a Cult Leader: MAGA's a 'Fascist' Slogan", Newsweek, 24 May 2022
- The troops of LPR and DPR are fighting for their land. And now I have a question: What would the Ukrainian territorial defense fight for? None of it is their land.
- We're telling people: Come to your senses. We're telling people: Remember who you are. Look at what's being done to you. Look at who conquered you! Remember your great past! Wake up, stop lying to yourselves! That is the main point. Why are they making up a language for you? You are a "Rusin". Do you need that language Zelensky is trying to speak? Look at the history that is being made up for you, the religion that is being made up for you. That's why the people are for us. Westerners say: "They don't greet you with flowers." Yes, they are, big time. Despite their fear, they're welcoming us. And they will welcome us even more when they understand that we're never leaving.
- "'We're Never Leaving': Russian TV Pundits Warn of Lengthy Ukraine Conflict", Newsweek, 24 May 2022
- Where will we stop? Well, as I was saying today, maybe Stonehenge.
- "Russia Anchorman Known As 'Putin's Voice' Wants Moscow to Take Stonehenge", Newsweek, 30 May 2022