Wade Jeremy William Robson (born 17 September 1982) is an Australian dancer and choreographer. He began performing as a dancer at age five, and has directed music videos and world tours for pop artists such as NSYNC and Britney Spears. Robson was the host and executive producer for The Wade Robson Project, which aired on MTV in 2003. In 2007, he joined the Fox television dance series So You Think You Can Dance as a guest judge and choreographer.
- I said what I understood and I said what I was able to say.
- Wade Robson of his 2005 defense of Jackson on the stand.
- Wade Robson, attributed and as quoted in Michael Jackson child sex accuser Wade Robson claims King of Pop and his companies ran 'world's most sophisticated' operation to entice children to Neverland Ranch and molest them
- 'From seven years old, from day one of the abuse, Michael told me that we loved each other and this was love, this was an expression of our love.'
- 'And then he would follow it up with, "but if you ever tell anyone what we are doing both of our lives and careers would be over"'.
- 'I have never forgotten one moment of what Michael did to me, but I was psychologically and emotionally completely unable and unwilling to understand that it was sexual abuse.'
- 'And for the first time in my life, I began to realize that my completely numb and unexplored feelings about what Michael did to me might be a problem and maybe I need to speak to somebody about it.'
- 'The idea that I would make all of this up and put myself, my wife, my son, my entire family through this extremely stressful and painful experience all for money is incomprehensible.'
- 'I've lived in silence and denial for 22 years and I can't spend another moment in that.'
- 'I'm never going to go away with this for the sake of money. I'm never going to be silenced for money. That's not going to happen.'