Waldemar Łysiak (born 1944) is a Polish writer, art historian and journalist.
- If majority is always right - let's eat shit... millions of flies can't be wrong.
- Fucking is possible everywhere, but love is only possible remotely.
- What can man know about happiness except how to write it?
- Faults of great people are idiots' consolation.
- We all make mistakes - we fall in love with tenors and sopranoes even though tenors are as dumb as quarrelsome women, because high tones damage their brains.