War on Islam
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The War on Islam is an alleged effort to eradicate Islam or chiefly the military and political aspects thereof.
|This theme article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- The new perception is that the United States has entered a war with Islam itself. Terrorism is a tactic. You cannot eradicate it by declaring a war against it.
- Parvez Ahmed, chairman of the national board of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) at the National Press Club, Bush office is anti-Muslim, group says, July 17, 2007
- Unindicted co-conspirator in terror funding case says Bush Administration promoting "Islamophobia", 17 July 2007
- Survey reveals Muslim views on violence, July 28, 2006
- US Muslim charity on trial, 23 July 2007