Jump to navigation Jump to search
Warriors Orochi is KOEI's first crossover video game of Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors. It was released for PlayStation 2, Xbox 360, PC, and PlayStation Portable. KOEI later released a sequel called Warriors Orochi 2.
- Nobunaga: Why are you here? Do you wish to judge my greatness with your blade...?
- Xiahou: I will not judge... I will destroy the pretender!
- Nobunaga: Ha ha ha...
- Zhao: Sun Ce! My spear is at your service!
- Sun: Never have I been happier to see a warrior of Shu!
- Sima: Angering me will lead you nowhere but to the gates of hell!
- Zhao: Then I will see you there!
- Yukimura: Do your worst! I'll take anything you've got!
- Yoshihiro: I'll be sure to walk right over you on the way!
- Kenshin: You there, small girl. What is your name?
- Xiao: Me? I'm Xiao Qiao. I'm in the Demon King's army now!
- Shingen: What a delightful little girl, I think I could fit her in my pocket.
- Cao: I have crumbled...
- Sima: Cao Ren has been beaten!? Blast that meddling Sun child! Change in plan! All units, withold pursuit!
- Xiahou: All I want is Nobunaga's head! Step aside!
- Mitsuhide: It is my mission to keep that head where it is!
- Guan: Why do you not join forces with Nobunaga to slay Orochi?!
- Xiahou: Nobunaga has not earned the right to stand with my lord. Lord Cao Cao is the rightful ruler of the land!
- Hideyoshi: Cao Pi, why do you waste your resources in this meaningless battle?
- Cao: I cannot think of what you could possibly mean.
- Hideyoshi: Play dumb all you like - my lord has seen through your charade.
- Ling: This whole "all hail the snake" bit's just an act, right?
- Cao: What do you think?
- Ling: Whatever. Nobunaga sees right through you too.
- Cao: Why do you fight, when you know you cannot win?
- Mitsuhide: Because this battle is the first step to the advent of peace.
- Cao: I, too, desire peace...
- Zhu: I really love a man with such burning passion!
- Yukimura: Uh... Thank you...?