Warriors Orochi is KOEI's first crossover video game of Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors. It is released for PlayStation 2, Xbox 360, PC, and PlayStation Portable. KOEI recently released a sequel called Warriors Orochi 2
- Nobunaga: Why are you here? Do you wish to judge my greatness with your blade...?
- Xiahou: I will not judge... I will destroy the pretender!
- Nobunaga: Ha ha ha...
- Zhao: Sun Ce! My spear is at your service!
- Sun: Never have I been happier to see a warrior of Shu!
- Sima: Angering me will lead you nowhere but to the gates of hell!
- Zhao: Then I will see you there!
- Yukimura: Do your worst! I'll take anything you've got!
- Yoshihiro: I'll be sure to walk right over you on the way!
- Kenshin: You there, small girl. What is your name?
- Xiao: Me? I'm Xiao Qiao. I'm in the Demon King's army now!
- Shingen: What a delightful little girl, I think I could fit her in my pocket.
- Cao: I have crumbled...
- Sima: Cao Ren has been beaten!? Blast that meddling Sun child! Change in plan! All units, withold pursuit!
- Xiahou: All I want is Nobunaga's head! Step aside!
- Mitsuhide: It is my mission to keep that head where it is!
- Guan: Why do you not join forces with Nobunaga to slay Orochi?!
- Xiahou: Nobunaga has not earned the right to stand with my lord. Lord Cao Cao is the rightful ruler of the land!
- Hideyoshi: Cao Pi, why do you waste your resources in this meaningless battle?
- Cao: I cannot think of what you could possibly mean.
- Hideyoshi: Play dumb all you like - my lord has seen through your charade.
- Ling: This whole "all hail the snake" bit's just an act, right?
- Cao: What do you think?
- Ling: Whatever. Nobunaga sees right through you too.
- Cao: Why do you fight, when you know you cannot win?
- Mitsuhide: Because this battle is the first step to the advent of peace.
- Cao: I, too, desire peace...
- Zhu: I really love a man with such burning passion!
- Yukimura: Uh... Thank you...?