Wayne's World 2
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wayne's World 2 is a 1993 comedy film starring Mike Myers and Dana Carvey as hosts of a cable access television show from Aurora, Illinois. Based of a popular sketch on NBC's Saturday Night Live and is the sequel to Wayne's World, the movie depicts friends Wayne Campbell and Garth Algar as they try to organize a Woodstock-style concert called Waynestock.
- I know all seven animal styles: The crane, the stag, the horse, the tiger, the bat, the rat, the monkey, the Beatle [imitates Ringo Starr]. I will take you.
- [Telling Wayne what people might say if he mentions Jim Morrison on the show] Look, there's Garth, and his friend Wayne...the psychopath.
- [At Mikita's, the doughnut shop] And there I am in Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon, at three o' clock in the morning, looking for one thousand brown M&M's to fill a brandy glass, or Ozzy wouldn't go on stage that night. So, Jeff Beck pops his head 'round the door and mentions there's a little sweetshop on the edge of town. So, we go, and - it's closed. So there's me, and Keith Moon, and David Crosby breaking into this little sweetshop right? Well, instead of a guard dog, they've got this bloody great big Bengal tiger. Well I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace, but the shopowner and his son, that's a different story altogether... I had to beat them to death with their own shoes... Nasty business really... But sure enough, I got the M&M's and Ozzy went on stage and did a GREAT show." [everyone in donut shop claps]
- [Wayne, Garth, and their crew are at the drive-thru at Stan Mikita's, where there's a sign next to the speaker-phone that says, "If we get your order wrong, you don't have to pay."]
- Wayne: Um, I'd like...ruelers...urger..ucks, and a Mikkita...cup. And then, I think I'd like a large...ream. [Everyone in the car quietly snicker to one another]
- Garth: Yes, and could I please have a...elly...oughnut...ra...berry and a o...ge drink?
- Employee: What?
- Wayne: Oh, I'm sorry, and a...igger...oken.
- Employee: Well, let me try to recap the order: A crawler, two Sugar Pucks, a Stanley Cup, a large coffee with cream, a raspberry jelly doughnut, an orange drink, and a box of Five Holes.
- Wayne: ...Yeah.
- Employee: Thank you, drive around, please.
- Wayne: [enters gas station] Where's the First Presbyterian Church on Gordon Street?
- Bad Actor: Uh...
- Wayne: Gordon Street, Gordon Street!
- Bad Actor: Uh, Gordon Street! Oh yeah, Gordon Street! Uh, I once knew a girl who lived on Gordon Street. But that was a long time ago. When I was young.
- Wayne: [looks at camera] Do we have to put up with this? I mean, can't we get a better actor? I know it's a small part, but I think we can do better than this.
- [director comes in and replaces actor with Charlton Heston]
- Good Actor: Gordon Street? Ah, yes, Gordon Street. I once knew a girl who lived on Gordon Street. Long time ago, when I was a young man. Not a day passes I don't think of her and the promise that I made which I will always keep. That one perfect day on Gordon Street. That's uh, five blocks up, two over.
- Wayne: [choking back tears] Thank you.
- [Wayne and Garth meet Aerosmith]
- Wayne & Garth: Uhhh....[Goes to their knees and start bowing] We're not worthy! We're not worthy!
- Steven Tyler: Hey, you're worthy, you're worthy! Get up!
- [Del Preston lays out the Waynestock stage, but goes off-topic]
- Del Preston: In the event of capture, I will distribute cyanide capsules which are to be placed under the tongue like so: [puts one under his tongue] Any questions?
- Garth: I have a question: When exactly did you become a nutbar? [snickers with Wayne]
- [Wayne argues with Jeff Wong in Cantonese]
- Wayne: With all respect, Jeff. In our culture, women are allowed to make their own decisions.
- Jeff Wong: How dare you speak to me in such an insolent tone. You have left me no choice but to fight you!
- Wayne: If we were to fight, I think it would better if we were dubbed and not in subtitles!
- Jeff: [dubbed in English] Very well. If that is your custom, prepare to die.
- Wayne: Excuse me, what are you guys doing here in the middle of the street?
Chicken-man: Well, I'm putting these chickens in crates, and stacking them right here. Jim's job is to make sure we always have plenty of watermelons.
Wayne: Oh, so you're selling watermelons.
Jim: No, no sir. We just have to make sure we have plenty of them stacked at all times, just like with these here chickens.
Garth: What do these guys do?
Chicken-man: Well, their job is to walk back and forth with this big plate-glass window every couple of minutes.
Garth: That's weird.
Wayne: Yeah, you've got to wonder if this is gonna pay off later on.
- [Wayne has finally found himself at the First Presbyterian Church and runs on top to finally catch Cassandra about to marry Bobby Cahn.]
- Wayne: Oh Jesus God no. [knocks loudly on the window glass that catches Cassandra's attention, as well as everybody else] Cassandra! Cassandra!
- Jeff: What an asshole.
- [As Wayne continues to call out Cassandra's name, her father, along with Bobby and the minister mouths "Son of a Bitch" at Wayne.]
- Cassandra: WAYNE!
- Mike Myers as Wayne Campbell
- Dana Carvey as Garth Algar
- Tia Carrere as Cassandra Wong
- Christopher Walken as Bobby Cahn
- Kevin Pollak as Jerry Segel
- Ralph Brown as Del Preston
- James Hong as Jeff Wong
- Kim Basinger as Honey Hornée
- Jim Downey as the dubbed voice of Jeff Wong
- Chris Farley as Milton
- Ed O'Neill as Glen
- Michael A. Nickles as Jim Morrison
- Larry Sellers as The Naked Indian
- Frank DiLeo as Frankie "Mr. Big" Sharp
- Lee Tergesen as Terry, Wayne and Garth's bud
- Scott Coffey as a heavy metaller
- Drew Barrymore as Bjergen Kjergen
- Olivia d'Abo as Betty Jo
- Charlton Heston as the "good actor" gas station attendant who replaces the "bad actor" Al Hansen
- Jay Leno as Himself
- Heather Locklear as Herself
- Ted McGinley as "Mr. Scream"
- Tim Meadows as Sammy Davis, Jr.
- Robert Smigel and Bob Odenkirk as nerds backstage at the concert
- Bobby Slayton as the Watermelon Guy
- Harry Shearer as "Handsome Dan"
- Rip Taylor as Himself
- Steven Tyler as Himself (lead vocalist of Aerosmith)
- Joe Perry as Himself (lead guitarist of Aerosmith)
- Brad Whitford as Himself (rhythm guitarist of Aerosmith)
- Tom Hamilton as Himself (bassist of Aerosmith)
- Joey Kramer as Himself (drummer of Aerosmith)
- Rich Fulcher as Garth's body double when they "travel to London"
- WPIG 95.7 as the Aurora radio station