Wayne's World 2
Wayne's World 2 is a 1993 comedy film starring Mike Myers and Dana Carvey as hosts of a cable access television show from Aurora, Illinois. The movie was adapted from a popular sketch on NBC's Saturday Night Live and is the sequel to Wayne's World.
- (To a desk clerk with a lack of pigment in one of his eyes)
- Are you kidding? I'd give my right eye!
- Ok, well, we'll take these home, run them with a fine toothed comb, cross the "t"s and dot the (workers look at him)... lower case "j"s.
- Well, uh, ix-nay on the condescension-ay there, Chet.
- I know all seven animal styles: The crane, the stag, the horse, the tiger, the bat, the rat, the monkey, the beatle (imitates Ringo Starr). I will take you.
- (Holds underpants that shrunk in the wash) I like them teeny, and toasty.
- Welcome to Aurora! Not just a place, but a state of mind.
- (To a desk clerk with a lack of pigment in one of his eyes) Well, I'd like to think I have an eye for details.
- (Telling Wayne what people might say if he mentions Jim Morrison on the show) Look, there's Garth, and his friend Wayne...the psychopath.
- (At Mikita's, the doughnut shop) And there I am in Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon, at three o' clock in the morning, looking for one thousand brown M&M's to fill a brandy glass, or Ozzy wouldn't go on stage that night. So, Jeff Beck pops his head 'round the door and mentions there's a little sweetshop on the edge of town. So, we go, and - it's closed. So there's me, and Keith Moon, and David Crosby breaking into this little sweetshop right? Well, instead of a guard dog, they've got this bloody great big Bengal tiger. Well I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace, but the shopowner and his son, that's a different story altogether... I had to beat them to death with their own shoes... Nasty business really... But sure enough, I got the M&M's and Ozzy went on stage and did a GREAT show." (everyone in donut shop claps)
- [Wayne, Garth, and their crew are at the drive-thru at Stan Mikkita's, where there's a sign next to the speaker-phone that says, "If we get your order wrong, you don't have to pay."]
- Wayne: Um, I'd like...ruelers...urger..ucks, and a Mikkita...cup. And then, I think I'd like a large...ream. [Everyone in the car quietly snicker to one another]
- Garth: Yes, and could I please have a...elly...oughnut...ra...berry and a o...ge drink?
- Employee: What?
- Wayne: Oh, I'm sorry, and a...igger...oken.
- Employee: Well, let me try to recap the order: A crawler, two Sugar Pucks, a Stanley Cup, a large coffee with cream, a raspberry jelly doughnut, an orange drink, and a box of Five Holes.
- Wayne: ...Yeah.
- Employee: Thank you, drive around, please.
- Wayne: [enters gas station] Where's the First Presbyterian Church on Gordon Street?
- Bad Actor: Uh...
- Wayne: Gordon Street, Gordon Street!
- Bad Actor: Uh, Gordon Street! Oh yeah, Gordon Street! Uh, I once knew a girl who lived on Gordon Street. But that was a long time ago. When I was young.
- Wayne: [looks at camera] Do we have to put up with this? I mean, can't we get a better actor? I know it's a small part, but I think we can do better than this.
- [director comes in and replaces actor with Charlton Heston]
- Good Actor: Gordon Street? Ah, yes, Gordon Street. I once knew a girl who lived on Gordon Street. Long time ago, when I was a young man. Not a day passes I don't think of her and the promise that I made which I will always keep. That one perfect day on Gordon Street. That's uh, five blocks up, two over.
- Wayne: [choking back tears] Thank you.
- [Wayne and Garth meet Aerosmith]
- Wayne & Garth: Uhhh....[Goes to their knees and start bowing] We're not worthy! We're not worthy!
- Steven Tyler: Hey, you're worthy, you're worthy! Get up!
- Bobby Cahn: [Watching "Wayne's World" with Cassandra] Why do you hang around with these guys?
- Cassandra: Because they're fun! If I wanted a guy who was all drive and ambition, I could've stayed in Hong Kong. Back there, guys like that are twelve for ten cents.
- Bobby Cahn: You mean, a dime a dozen.
- Cassandra: Maybe where you shop.
- Honey Hornée: I'm Honey. Hornée.
- Garth: Nice to meet you, Miss Horny.
- Honey Hornée: It's Hornée. It's French.
- Honey Hornée: Would you like to have dinner some night?
- Garth: Oh, I like to have dinner every night.
- Honey Hornée: Garth, I'm going to be frank.
- Garth: Okay, can I still be Garth?
- Honey Hornée: Take me, Garth!
- Garth: Where? I'm low on gas and you need a jacket.
- Honey Hornée: Don't you just love music? (gets up an dances)
- Garth: ... Do you have any Megadeth?
- Del Preston: (Goes off-topic from stage positioning) In the event of capture, I will distribute cyanide capsules which are to be placed under the tongue like so: (puts one under his tongue) Any questions?
- Garth: I have a question: When exactly did you become a nutbar? (Wayne and Garth snicker)
- Wayne: (Going through a scrapbook) Who's the old lady!?
- Del Preston: That's my old lady.
- Garth: Del, you're really gonna love Aurora!
- Del Preston: Who's Aurora, anyway?
- Wayne: Oh, I almost forgot! This year Garth finally got pubes. (Gets into the car)
- Garth: You didn't tell them about my pubes did you?
- Wayne: No, of course not.
- (Wayne and the crew snicker)
- Del Preston: Woodstock? That was quite a show, man.
- Garth: You were at Woodstock?
Wayne: Excellent! What was it like?
- Del Preston: It rained all morning, and then it cleared up in the afternoon. And that's it... I almost remembered something else, but it's gone.
- Wayne: Look, Garth, it's Heather Locklear. And she's signaling to us! There is a god.
Garth: Heather be thy name.
Wayne, Garth: Schwiiiiiiiiing!
() indicates Cantonese translation
- Wayne: (With all respect, Jeff. In our culture, women are allowed to make their own decisions.)
- Jeff Wong: (How dare you speak to me in such an insolent tone. You have left me no choice but to fight you!)
- Wayne: (If we were to fight, I think it would better if we were dubbed and not in subtitles!)
- Jeff: (dubbed in English) Very well. If that is your custom, prepare to die.
- Wayne: Excuse me, what are you guys doing here in the middle of the street?
Chicken-man: Well, I'm putting these chickens in crates, and stacking them right here. Jim's job is to make sure we always have plenty of watermelons.
Wayne: Oh, so you're selling watermelons.
Jim: No, no sir. We just have to make sure we have plenty of them stacked at all times, just like with these here chickens.
Garth: What do these guys do?
Chicken-man: Well, their job is to walk back and forth with this big plate-glass window every couple of minutes.
Garth: That's weird.
Wayne: Yeah, you've got to wonder if this is gonna pay off later on.
- [Wayne has finally found himself at the First Presbyterian Church and runs on top to finally catch Cassandra about to marry Bobby Cahn.]
- Wayne: Oh Jesus God no.
- [He knocks loudly on the window glass that not only catches Cassandra's attention, but also the attention of her disapproving family and Bobby]
- Wayne: Cassandra! Cassandra!
- Jeff: What an asshole.
- [As Wayne continues to call out Cassandra's name, her father, along with Bobby and the minister mouths "Son of a Bitch" at Wayne.]
- Cassandra: WAYNE!
- Mike Myers as Wayne Campbell
- Dana Carvey as Garth Algar
- Tia Carrere as Cassandra Wong
- Christopher Walken as Bobby Cahn
- Kevin Pollak as Jerry Segel
- Ralph Brown as Del Preston
- James Hong as Jeff Wong
- Kim Basinger as Honey Hornée
- Jim Downey as the dubbed voice of Jeff Wong
- Chris Farley as Milton
- Ed O'Neill as Glen
- Michael A. Nickles as Jim Morrison
- Larry Sellers as The Naked Indian
- Frank DiLeo as Frankie "Mr. Big" Sharp
- Lee Tergesen as Terry, Wayne and Garth's bud
- Scott Coffey as a heavy metaller
- Drew Barrymore as Bjergen Kjergen
- Olivia d'Abo as Betty Jo
- Charlton Heston as the "good actor" gas station attendant who replaces the "bad actor" Al Hansen
- Jay Leno as Himself
- Heather Locklear as Herself
- Ted McGinley as "Mr. Scream"
- Tim Meadows as Sammy Davis, Jr.
- Robert Smigel and Bob Odenkirk as nerds backstage at the concert
- Bobby Slayton as the Watermelon Guy
- Harry Shearer as "Handsome Dan"
- Rip Taylor as Himself
- Steven Tyler as Himself (lead vocalist of Aerosmith)
- Joe Perry as Himself (lead guitarist of Aerosmith)
- Brad Whitford as Himself (rhythm guitarist of Aerosmith)
- Tom Hamilton as Himself (bassist of Aerosmith)
- Joey Kramer as Himself (drummer of Aerosmith)
- Rich Fulcher as Garth's body double when they "travel to London"
- WPIG 95.7 as the Aurora radio station