Wendy Rogers (politician)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wendy Rogers (July 24, 1954 –) is an American politician and former military pilot serving as a member of the Arizona Senate from the 6th district.
|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
|This woman article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- When they signed up to be a County Official, little did they know that by taking the oath that they would be ultimately responsible for what a national election could hinge on. Little did they know I mean little did I know when I ran for state senate that I would be in a pivotal role as a state senator, but of course, the US Constitution supports that fact that state legislatures are responsible, unequivocally, for Presidential Elections.
- No one should be forced to take the vaccine. The globalists are practicing for the Mark of the Beast.
- By forcing our military to vaccinate the franken-jab, #SleepyJoe is doing to them what they are fighting to defend against - tyranny around the world. And that joke of a Secretary of Defense is nothing more than a woke Communist. He needs to go.
- The audit has been referred to the Arizona Attorney General for further action.
- Zelensky is a globalist puppet for Soros and the Clintons.