Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior
Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior is a Disney Channel Original Movie starring Brenda Song.
- Brenda Song—Wendy Wu
- Sally Martin-Tori
- Shin Koyamada-Shen
- Justin Chon – Peter Wu
- Andy Fischer-Price – Austin
- Anna Hutchinson – Lisa
- James Gaylyn – Mr. Medina
- Sally Stockwell – Coach Gibbs
- Ellen Woglom – Jessica Dawson
- Michael David Cheng – Kenny Wu
[after telling about her destiny]
- Wendy Wu: You know what, Yoda? This is getting a little too Star Wars-y for me!
- Shen: You changed destiny.
- Wendy Wu: I know!... Are you mad?
[about Austin] Shen: So it's an illusion of the heart.
- Wendy Wu: An old Buddist saying?
- Shen: No, a Shen saying.
[Walks up] *Austin: Hey, babe. I thought that we were going to meet earlier to do some campaigning? I thought we were in this to win? [Looks at her]
- Austin: Uh...
- Austin: I told you to wear the peach shirt, it looks SO great with this shirt!
- Wendy Wu: I'm sorry.
- Wendy Wu: I've just been spending a lot of time with Shen.
[Looks at Shen then back to Austin]
- Austin: Him? I'm your boyfriend, not him!
- Wendy Wu: Boyfriend?
- Wendy Wu: Isn't this...
[looks at Shen]
- Wendy Wu: ...an illusion of the heart?
- Austin: A what? Wendy... I don't even know you anymore!
- Wendy Wu: Austin... you never did!
- Austin: Are you breaking up with me?
- Wendy Wu: Yeah...
[Looks at Shen]
- Wendy Wu: I guess I am.
- Shen: You are now a Yin Warrior.
- Wendy Wu: Yay! Come on, Shen! Let's celebrate with your first cappuccino!
- Shen: I don't know what that is, but I hope it's chocolate!
- Peter: Hey Shen... does it get cold under your robe, dude?
[on Chinese culture]
- Nina Wu: We never cared about this kind of thing when we were young.
- Kenny Wu: I know. "Everybody Wang Chung tonight" was as cultural as we got.
- Peter: This is the biggest hot tub I've ever seen!
[Jumps into pool]