Wesley Robert Edens (born October 30, 1961) is an American businessman, private equity investor and sports team owner. A cofounder of Fortress Investment Group and founder of New Fortress Energy, Edens is also a co-owner of the Milwaukee Bucks, a National Basketball Association (NBA) franchise based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, along with Marc Lasry.
|This Businesspeople article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- What I want to do is see things for what they are, not how other people see them.
- "Wesley Edens Is an Investor With an Affinity for the Underdog", The Wall Street Journal (July 20, 2018)
- Everyone should have access to affordable, reliable, cleaner energy. Yet, too many lack this critical element for quality of life and economic growth. While cleaner fuels like natural gas are abundant, there are regions in the world with outdated infrastructure that prevents the transition to cleaner, more environmentally friendly energy.
- "Wes Edens: Business Leader, Innovator, Philanthropist", Daily Forex Report (February 5, 2019)
- If they have questions about finances or looking at investing in something, I'd like to be there to help in any way I can.
- "Spotlight on Bucks co-owner Wes Edens ahead of new arena", TMJ4 NBC (February 19, 2018)