What About Bob?
- I'm sailing!
I'm sailing! I'm sailing! I sail ! I'm a sailor ! I sail !
- Your death therapy cured me you Genius!!!
- What is this, isolation therapy?
- Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic and so am I.
- [to man on bus] Hi. I'm Bob. Would you knock me out, please? Just hit me in the face.
- I'm Sailing! I'm Sailing!
- New Hampshire?!?!
- I feel good, I feel great, I feel wonderful. I feel good, I feel great, I feel wonderful.
- Good morning Gill... I said good morning, Gill.
- A vacation from my problems! You bet I will!
- Baby step to the elevator. I'm in the elevator. AHHHHH!!!
- [singing] I walk through the kitchen, with a bowl full of chicken, and I put it in Leo, I mean Dr. Marvin's, refrigerator.
- Is this a bad time? Oh... the fam!
- [after Leo throws him out enraged] Is this some radical new therapy?
- So the physciatrist shows a patient a picture and says i want you to think of the first thing that comes to mind, the patient says sex. So he shows three more pictures and everytime he gets the same answer, sex, sex, sex. The doctor says your obsessed with sex, and the patient says, "well you're the one drawing all the dirty pictures.
Dr. Leo Marvin
- On Tuesday we'll eat Gil on wednesday, we'll eat Bob.
- Son of a bitchin' BOB!
- (to Bob) GEDADDADACA!!! (get out of the car!!!)
- He can borrow my slicker!
- DON'T TOUCH MY SISTER!!!
- NO I don't need any Valium!
- Mrs. Guttman: Burn in hell, Dr. Marvin!
- Mr. Guttman: She never says that.
- Bob Wiley: Have You ever hear of Tourette's syndrome? Involuntarily shouting out profanities?
- Dr. Leo Marvin: It's exceptionally rare.
- Bob Wiley: Shit-eating son-of-a-bitch... bastard, douche-bag, twat, numb-nuts, dickhead, bitch!
- Dr. Leo Marvin: Why exactly are you doing this?
- Bob Wiley: If I fake it then I don't have it. You know it's the same with the cardiac arrest.
- Dr. Leo Marvin: Are you married?
- Bob Wiley: I'm divorced.
- Dr. Leo Marvin: Would you like to talk about that?
- Bob Wiley: There are two types of people in this world: Those who like Neil Diamond, and those who don't. My ex-wife loves him.
- Siggy: I mean, my dad just dropped me in the water. He let me go with no warning. I mean, I nearly drowned. My whole life passed before my eyes.
- Bob Wiley: You're lucky you're only 12.
- Siggy: It was still grim.
- Bob Wiley: What are you doing with the gun, Dr. Marvin?
- Dr. Leo Marvin: Death Therapy, Bob. It's a guaranteed killer.
- Dr. Leo Marivn: I would like some peace, and quiet.
- Bob Wiley: Oh, I'll be quiet.
- Siggy: I'll be peace.
- Bob's a special kind of friend. The kind that drives you crazy!
- Bill Murray - Bob Wiley
- Richard Dreyfuss - Dr. Leo Marvin
- Julie Hagerty - Fay Marvin
- Charlie Korsmo - Sigmund 'Siggy' Marvin
- Kathryn Erbe - Anna Marvin
- Tom Aldredge - Mr. Guttman
- Susan Willis - Mrs. Guttman