What About Bob?
Bob Wiley (Birth Date: July 31, 1966)
Dr. Leo Marvin (Birth Date: August 19, 1976)
Siggy Marvin (Birth Date: August 02, 1990)
- I'm sailing!
I'm sailing! I'm sailing! I sail ! I'm a sailor ! I sail !
- Your death therapy cured me you Genius!!!
- What is this, isolation therapy?
- Closing a red, I thought it was blue, Travis gets a franik and so am I.
- I'm sorry about barging in here like this.
- [to man on bus] Hi. I'm Bob. Would you knock me out, please? Just hit me in the face.
- I'm Sailing! I'm Sailing!
- Why don't I start.
- New Hampshire?!?!
- I feel good, I feel great, I feel wonderful. I feel good, I feel great, I feel wonderful.
- Good morning Gill... I said good morning, Gill.
- A vacation from my problems! You bet I will!
- Oh, no no no! That was not smart! That was not smart!
- The simplest way to put it: I have problems.
- I have a real big problem, moving.
- Are you sure I'm not imposing?
- It just makes my lips numb to think about it.
- Baby step to the elevator. I'm in the elevator. AHHHHH!!!
- [singing] I walk through the kitchen, with a bowl full of chicken, and I put it in Leo, I mean Dr. Marvin's, refrigerator.
- Is this a bad time? Oh... the fam!
- [after Leo throws him out enraged] Is this some radical new therapy?
- So the physciatrist shows a patient a picture and says i want you to think of the first thing that comes to mind, the patient says sex. So he shows three more pictures and everytime he gets the same answer, sex, sex, sex. The doctor says your obsessed with sex, and the patient says, "well you're the one drawing all the dirty pictures.
Dr. Leo Marvin
- On Monday we'll eat Gil on tuesday, we'll eat Bob.
- Son of a bitchin' BOB!
- (to Bob) GEDADDADACA!!! (get out of the car!!!)
- Let's take a walk.
- He can borrow my slicker!
- [phone ringing] Better not be who I think it is.
- I'm a failure.
- DON'T TOUCH MY SISTER!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- NO I don't need any Valium!
- Mrs. Guttman: Burn in hell, Dr. Marvin!
- Mr. Guttman: She never says that.
- Bob Wiley: Have you ever hear of Tourette's syndrome? Involuntarily shouting profanity?
- Dr. Leo Marvin: It's exceptionally rare.
- Bob Wiley: Shit-eating-son-of-a-bitch... bastard, douche-bag, twat, numb-nuts, dickhead, bitch!
- Dr. Leo Marvin: Why exactly are you doing this?
- Bob Wiley: If I fake it then I don't have it. You know it's the same with the cardiac arrest.
- Dr. Leo Marvin: Are you married?
- Bob Wiley: I'm divorced.
- Dr. Leo Marvin: Would you like to talk about that?
- Bob Wiley: There are two types of people in this world: Those who like Neil Diamond, and those who don't. My ex-wife loves him.
- Dr. Leo Marvin: You've ruined my life! You've ruined my career! You've ruined my book! You've turned a peaceful house into an insane asylum! Get out!
- Anna Marvin: Daddy!
- Fay Marvin: What's gotten into you?
- Dr. Leo Marvin: It was a disaster, Fay!
- Fay Marvin: No, it wasn't. You were wonderful, sweetie.
- Bob Wiley: [Bob have told Siggy to leave] Goodbye, rat-dick suck-nut!
- Siggy: [upstairs] Bye, dog-pissing-barf!
- Dr. Leo Marvin: [screams from the bottom of the stairs] SIGMUND!
- Bob Wiley: Later, testicle-head bosom-beaver! [looks out the window] Good Morning America's here!
- Siggy: [the Marvins have told Bob to leave, and they are saying farewells] Goodbye, green-puking pissant!
- Bob Wiley: Later, barf-breath douche-mouth!
- Siggy: I mean, my dad just dropped me in the water. He let me go with no warning. I mean, I nearly drowned. My whole life passed before my eyes.
- Bob Wiley: You're lucky you're only 12.
- Siggy: It was still grim.
- Bob Wiley: What are we up to?
- Dr. Leo Marvin: Death Therapy, Bob. It's a guaranteed cure.
- Dr. Leo Marivn: I want some peace, and quiet.
- Bob Wiley: I'll be quiet.
- Siggy: I'll be peace.
- Bob's a special kind of friend. The kind that drives you crazy!
- Bill Murray - Bob Wiley
- Richard Dreyfuss - Dr. Leo Marvin
- Julie Hagerty - Fay Marvin
- Charlie Korsmo - Sigmund 'Siggy' Marvin
- Kathryn Erbe - Anna Marvin
- Tom Aldredge - Mr. Guttman
- Susan Willis - Mrs. Guttman