White Zombie (film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Directed by Victor Halperin. Written by Garnett Weston. Based on The Magic Island by William Seabrook.
See them dug from the grave and put to work as slaves to murder! (taglines)
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Neil Parker: Looks like a burial.
- Madeline: In the road?
- Madeline: Driver, what is it?
- Coach Driver: It's a funeral, ma'm'selle. They're afraid of the men who steal dead bodies, so they dig the graves in the middle of the road where people pass all the time.
- Neil Parker: Madeline, my darling...
- Madeline: Neil, I... I dreamed.
- Dr. Bruner: Excuse me, please. Have you got a match?
- See them dug from the grave and put to work as slaves to murder!
- They knew this fiend was practicing zombiism on the Natives, but when he tried it on a white girl the nation revolted.
- The Dead Walk Among Us!
- Stranger things are happening than you ever dreamed of!
- This is the real thing! Unbelievable, shocking, true thriller
- Foul traffic in dead bodies
- She was not dead... not alive.
- With These Zombie Eyes he rendered her powerless - With This Zombie Grip he made her perform his every desire!
- Bela Lugosi — 'Murder' Legendre
- Madge Bellamy — Madeleine Short Parker
- John Harron — Neil Parker
- Robert Frazer — Charles Beaumont