Whitney Elizabeth Houston (August 9 1963 – February 11 2012) was an American singer and actress. Referred to as “The Voice”, she is regarded as one of the greatest vocalists in popular music and is one of the best-selling music artists of all time, with sales of over 220 million records worldwide.
|This musician-related article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Success doesn't change you; fame does. 
- You've got to know who you are before you step into this business, because if you're trying to find it, you'll probably wind up being somebody else, that you probably don't even like. 
- "You can fool people. You can fool anybody any time of the day, but you can't fool yourself. At night, when you go home, you've got to be straight up with you."
- “I broke my heart for every gain, to taste the sweet I faced the pain.”
- "I finally faced the fact that it isn’t a crime not having friends. Being alone means you have fewer problems.”
- I decided long ago never to walk in anyone's shadow; if I fail, or if I succeed at least I did as I believe.
- "Nobody makes me do anything I don't want to do. It's my decision. So the biggest devil is me. I'm either my best friend or my worst enemy. And that's how I have to deal with it."
- I believe that children are our future. Teach them well and let them lead the way. Show them all the beauty they possess inside.