Who Killed Who?
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- [first lines]
- Robert Emmett O'Connor: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Tonight, through the medium of the animated cartoon, we present a murder mystery condensed from authentic criminal records. It is my sincere purpose in exposing the brutal killer in this horrible case to prove to you beyond the shadow of a doubt that crime does not pay. Our story opens on a dark and stormy night.
- [Detective arrives right after the victim's murder]
- Detective: Who done it? Everybody stay where you are!
- [Someone in a theatre seat gets up and starts walking away. The Detective sees him and hits him with a baseball bat]
- Detective: That goes for you too, bub!
- [In trying to find the killer, the detective pushes a button marked "RING FOR SUSPECTS"; the butler, maid, and chauffeur all appear]
- Detective: Okay, which one of you mugs bumped off the old boy? Who done it?
- Butler, Maid and Chauffeur: Ohhhh, now, wouldn't YOU like to know!