Wicker Park is a 2004 romantic psychological thriller directed by Paul McGuigan. The movie is a remake of the 1996 French movie L'Appartement.
Passion never dies.
- When you see something from afar, you develop a fantasy. But when you see it up close, 9 times out of 10, you wish you hadn't.
- Things don't have to be extraordinary to be beautiful. Even the ordinary can be beautiful.
- Take my picture. I'm feeling beautiful tonight.
- Love makes you do crazy things, insane things. Things in a million years you'd never see yourself do. But there you are doing them... can't help it.
- Alex: Now you see me for who I am.
- Matthew: Yes I do.
- Matthew: What are you doing?
- Alex: Watching you sleep.
- Matthew: What would you do?
- Luke: I'd keep both of them and hope they don't find out about each other.
- Matthew: [laughs] Asshole!
- Matthew': I needed you to know.
- Rebecca: Know what? Know what, Matthew? That I'm not the girl who can break your heart?
- Alex: You want a cup of coffee?
- Matthew: Yeah, sure. Thanks.
- Alex: [rummages around in the kitchen] No. No. No. No. [comes back with coffee in two flutes of champagne glasses] He broke all my cups.
- Matthew: That's original.
- Luke: So she had the same name, same perfume, same shoe size. That’s so hot. Or, or maybe that’s just creepy.
- Matthew: I think it’s a little bit of both, actually.
- Matthew: I'm going to China tonight, I'm practically engaged-- do I need to remind you?
- Luke: The lies we tell ourselves.