Wild Strawberries (film)
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Sara: I'd better tell you I'm a virgin. That's why I'm so cheeky. And I smoke a pipe.
- Sara: They started arguing about God, and then they lost their tempers. And Anders tried to twist Viktor's arm, and Viktor said that was a lousy argument for God's existence.
- Sara: How sweet they both are! I always agree with the one I spoke with last."
- Alman: My wife likes ridiculing me. I let her. It's psychotherapy.
- Marianne: I thought: That's his mother. An old woman, cold as ice, more forbidding than death. And this is her son, and there are light-years between them.