Willard (1971 film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Directed by Daniel Mann. Written by Gilbert Ralston, based on the novel Ratman's Notebooks by Stephen Gilbert.
This is Willard and his friend Ben. Ben will do anything for Willard.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Tear him up!
- [screaming] I was good to you, Ben!
- This is Willard and his friend Ben. Ben will do anything for Willard.
- Teamed up to Tear 'em up! [poster for double-feature pairing "Willard" and "Ben"]
- Where your nightmares end... WILLARD begins.
- This is the one movie you should not see alone.
- Ben will do anything for Willard... ANYTHING.
- Bruce Davison as Willard Stiles
- Sondra Locke as Joan
- Elsa Lanchester as Henrietta Stiles
- Ernest Borgnine as Al Martin
- Michael Dante as Brandt
- Jody Gilbert as Charlotte Stassen
- William Hansen as Barskin
- John Myhers as Carlson
- J. Pat O'Malley as Jonathan Farley
- Joan Shawlee as Alice
- Almira Sessions as Carrie Smith (final film role)
- Pauline Drake as Ida Stassen
- Helen Spring as Mrs. Becker
- Alan Baxter as Walter T. Spencer
- Sherry Presnell as Mrs. Spencer