Jump to navigation Jump to search
William Fitzsimmons (born 1978) is an American folk rock singer-songwriter.
Until When We Are Ghosts (2006)
Find It In Me
- I'm too involved in making plans for my soul.
- I can only help myself.
- I just want to be not what I am today.
I just want to be better than my friends might say.
I just want a small part in your passion play.
When I Come Home
- Memories fade into dust.
- Ready or not, I'm not what you wanted, I'm what you got.
- I won't measure love from the tears that drip from your face.
- I suppose I should hope that it turns out fine.
- I can't wait for you.
My Life Changed
- To this day I still regret how I made you go away.
- I was lost and out of touch, with the way you made me feel.
- I saw the whole world from your eyes, at least the glimpse you let me see. And what a glimpse you let me see.
Forsake All Others
- You are everything I've waited for.
- A lifetime here with you will seem to short.
- I hope that I can be what you deserve.
- I hope the days get longer and make this love grow stronger.
When You Were Young
- You're the bad one from the day you were born.
- You can run, I dont think that you can hide.
- Just another taste of pleasure.
- Waiting on another chance to make it right.
- She waits until her brokenness can break her.
- I'm a slave to my indifference.